Status: Complete, Hope you enjoy! :)

The Wolf Hound

Epilogue

Two years have passed and I’m now pregnant with our first litter of shifters, we’re expecting two. Conan and I are as happy as we can be, even Kathrine is looking forward to being an aunt/godmother.

Over the past two years, we became a pack of our own and established the forest as our territory.
We spend a lot of time in our wolf forms now.

There’s another wolf in one of the nearby towns, we’re hoping to get it to join our pack. So far it’s just the three of us, our little pack of loners.

My mom still doesn’t know about us, I plan on telling her soon though. I moved in with Conan about a year ago, mom met him and approved.

At the moment, I’m going to meet him in the forest. He’s been away talking with the wolf in the next town over, so we haven’t spent time together for a while. I’m looking forward to seeing him again.

I enter our clearing boldly, seeing him sitting there waiting for me, it warms my heart. He stands as
I enter and licks my cheek. I return the favor, brushing my cheek against his as well.

“Hello my tree,” he smile.

“Hello my wolf hound,” I smile as well, standing close enough to him so that our fur brushed.
♠ ♠ ♠
The End. :)