Super Girl

Chapter 1- Scared

Chapter 1
Scared

Monday

~It was dark and I was over, until you kissed my lips and you saved me~

I was with two completely strangers and I was crying for help but no one was around. They dragged me into the building violently, when they got me out of their dirty car. I was kicking and screaming between my sobs, but they didn’t bother even to yell at me to shut up. I continued screaming and sobbing until we reached the door and they threw me in. As I fell on the floor, I could feel the bruises all over my body. Then they closed the door and left me alone. I looked around me and saw that I was in a dark room with no windows. In the middle of the room was a bed and dirty one at that. I stood up and turned around to the door I punched it and screamed for help. I kicked it and shouted for someone to help me, ignoring the pain all over my body.

No answer.

I was still screaming until someone opened the door and it came to my face and I fell down.

“Stop fucking screaming you little whore because tomorrow you will not be able to even walk after the things that I will do to you!” a man yelled. I couldn’t see him very clearly because it was dark but the thing I was sure of was that he was much older than me.

He looked me and I looked him back. Then his eyes grew wide with anger.

“How dare you to look at me! You are nothing!” he shouted as he walked over me. He raised his hand and slapped me across my face. He pulled away and spoke again.

“You bitch will have a roommate soon. Don’t even try to get out of here; with him or not. Otherwise you will be punished,” he shouted. A roommate? A guy? “Am I clear?” he asked. I nodded quickly.

“I didn’t hear it!” he yelled. “Am I clear?” he screamed as he raised his hand one more time and slapped me.

“Yes! Yes!” I cried and put my hand over my cheek to rub it.

“Good,” he stated and turned around. He walked to the door, opened it, and then he looked at me.

“With a second thought I made, you will not be able to walk and speak tomorrow.” He said and got out of the room. I started sobbing and I hugged my knees and I buried my face in my lap. After several minutes of silence and sobbing, I felt very exhausted. I wanted to check out the room though. I stood up.

The walls were grey, black and dirty. There was a dirty grey colored door and I assumed it was the bathroom, if I had one. I took a few steps closer to the bed and I sat there thinking. Why was I here? Was my father searching for me? What I am supposed to do in this room? Starve to death? I knew what they will do to me. The man said that I won’t be able to walk. I knew it.

These thoughts were interrupted by a loud scream.

“Get your hands off of me, bastard!” someone yelled outside the door. I jumped off the bed and sat on the floor in the corner of the room with the hope that they wouldn’t see me. The door opened and the light of the moon filled the half room. I was still in the dark but I could see them. The same men who threw me in this room now were pushing inside a young man. When they closed the door he was still on the floor. I couldn’t see him well because there was no light in the room anymore. He stood up and he went at the door and starting kicking it, as I did before, and screamed for help. I started to cry because the man who came before told me to stop screaming. What if he comes and thinks that I was the one who was screaming? He would kill me.

His screams grew louder and so was my crying. I was trying to keep myself in the dark and silence but my sobs didn’t help.
Suddenly he turned around and searched the room with his eyes, and stopped screaming. I quickly buried my face in my hugged knees and prayed not to be found. I led out heart breaking sob because I was fucking scared and I felt him freeze. I could feel his eyes on me and hear his body move closer. I led out another sob as he came closer and closer. Suddenly, I didn’t hear his footsteps, but his voice instead.

“Oh my God,” a male voice whispered. I put my hands over my head which was buried deep in my knees, for protection. I did not know if he was going to hit me. His footsteps came closer and I could not control my voice anymore.

“No, no! Please, please, please. Don’t hit me!” I sobbed. I could still feel the hands of the guys who brought me here, on my skin. I had still blood in some parts of my body. Arms, legs and head. I heard him gasp and I felt something vibrate violently.

It was me.

“I won’t hit you,” he said carefully. Slowly I stopped shaking but my hands were still on my head. I was literally hearing his slow breaths and my trembling. He took a step closer and I screamed.

“No!”

He could just raise his hand and hit me or slap me just like the other man. I could feel him stop and just stand there for a while. Then slowly he stepped back and just disappeared. I couldn’t feel him anymore around me. I still had my hands over my head and my head buried between my legs. I refused to let my arms to protect my body or to get my legs closer to me, because I still wanted to feel that my head was safe. My body was shaped like a ball and I was shaking a little. The white dress they had dressed me in, was very short to cover my legs and I was feeling the cold air of the room to lick my folds. Slowly and hesitantly I put my hands down. Again slowly, testing my surroundings, I lifted my head and opened my eyes searching the room. The room was dark and the only thing I could see was the bed. I didn’t want to move so I did the easiest think. I tried to fall asleep.

At least I thought it was easy.

The floor was cold and hard, and my ass was freezing. I could not lie down because my back was aching. And the most annoying of them all was the tapping.

Something was tapping.

Tap.

Tap.

Tap.

So fucking annoying. It was slow and rhythmic. Like it was counting.

Tap.

Tap.

Tap.

There is a clock in here? I could not see it anyway. I tried to sleep and soon realized that it was easy to ignore the tapping.

I fall asleep within three minutes.

~It was dark and I was over, until you kissed my lips and you saved me~

“Get your ass up!” someone yelled and I opened my sleepy eyes. I saw the man that yelled at me the first time, standing in front of me and I immediately did what he said. He stood there just staring at me. I heard a loud banging at a door behind me. My head turned around to see who was banging but the man in front of me spoke.

“Oh! I don’t have all night!” he said and grabbed my arm. He pulled me close to the bed and threw me on to it.

The banging did not stop.

He unzipped his pants and came on the bed on top of me.

“Please! No, no!” I screamed as he grabbed my hands with one hand and with the other tried to rip my dress.

“Shut up!” he yelled. “It will be better for you if you don’t scream. And I will give you the pill tomorrow. I don’t want bastards in here. And of course no condoms,” he said and grabbed my dress from the front.

He ripped it and I was naked underneath him.

“Perfect,” he said and put his mouth on my beast. I heard again the banging.

“No! Please, help, someone!” I screamed.

Banging.

“I said DON’T SCREAM!” he yelled and slapped me. Then he released my hands; only to put his pants and boxers down.

No, no!

I tried to kick him, to push him away but he was stronger.

“Don’t kick little whore!” he said as he positioned himself between my legs grabbing them.

“Please stop!” I cried when he had his hand on my knee trying to open my legs further.

“Stop what? My pleasure? I don’t think so,” he laughed as he pushed him self inside me.

“No, no! Ah!” I screamed when he entered me.
I heard him laugh.

“You were a fucking virgin, weren’t you?” he asked. I cried of pain and disgust. “You couldn’t find a bastard to fuck you?”

He was moving in and out of me violently and I led a loud scream when he pushed a bit harder.

The banging in my ears was painful.

“I am going to cum, little whore,” he said after a few thrusts and pulled out of me. I felt relief when he did so, but I could not believe his next words.

“Suck it,” he said as he held my hands.

“No,” I protested. Then he grabbed my hair and yelled.

“Suck it now, and better not bite!” he said as he pushed my head to his penis.

He forced my mouth to open and he put himself inside my mouth. I gasped out of air as he started to fuck my mouth.

After a few horrible minutes I felt his cum in my mouth but I did not swallow it. He pulled out of me and jump off the bed. I felt backwards, tired and in pain. I was trembling and all he could say was, “I will come tomorrow with the pill little whore,” and put his pants back on. He dressed and went at the door in which was someone inside who was banging.

“Stefan, come out of the bathroom and don’t leave him,” he said and I could hear the door open and then close again.
The man who was with me before came and saw me still on the bed.

“Good night, Annabel,” he said and left with the other man. They already had thrown someone in the corner.

As soon as they left I spilled out of my mouth his cum, on the floor. Then I wanted to throw up, not only because I had the smell of a stranger’s cum in my mouth, but also because I was disgusted with what I had on me. His hands, his mouth and most of all… his cock inside me. I tried to move my legs but I could not. I needed to go to the bathroom, though. So I made a very brave, for my situation, move, after a few minutes. I looked down there. I led out a cry when I saw the blood between my legs. The man heard me.

“What?” he asked.

I immediately pulled the thin blanket on top of me for protection. I could not stand the moisture of his sweat, cum and my blood everywhere in the bed and my face. He had slapped me so hard before that I had blood on my cheeks.

“Nothing,” I replied to the man. I have to speak to him eventually.

He did not say anything after my answer. When my disgust of the moisture became insufferable, I pulled up the blanket. I tried to put my feet on the ground but I could not. Every move I made was painful. I did not even realize that I was that. I could not believe that something like that would ever happen to me. But now, I could feel his hands everywhere in my body. I could feel his mouth on my beasts.

“Disgusting,” I mumbled when my feet touched the ground. I put my left hand on the bed to support my body but it was worthless. With my right hand I was holding the blanked around my naked body. My legs could not support me, (neither my hand nor my legs) and I was going to fell.

Before I fell, strong arms were around me holding me in place. I screamed of fear of a stranger touch me again but this time was different. His arms were supporting me.

“I’m not going to hurt you,” he assured me. He lifted me up with both of his hands and tried to put me on the bed.

“No! Not on the bed!” I sobbed in his arms. I did not want to lie on the bed that the man had done that to me. Never again.

“Where?” he asked and I heard his voice break as he was holding me bridal style.

“On the floor,” I said and the tears started to fall.

“It is cold,” he said just standing there holding me. I did not know where his eyes were looking. I could not see his face.

Damn dark room.

“There’s a bathroom,” he informed me. I can clean myself there!

“Yes. Please. Can we go to the bathroom?” I asked. He did not respond. He just started walking. We reached the door and he opened it. In there they were windows and the light of the moon were coming in.

“Put me down please,” I said without looking at him. He did as I asked and he left my feet touch the floor. He was holding my hand for support. He left me in frond of a mirror and a tap, a few metres away from a white tub.

Without looking at the mirror I pushed him away slowly and then I opened the tap. I washed my left hand because my right hand was still holding the blanket around my body. I had to wash myself. I turned around and saw him standing there watching me. I was looking at my feet all the time because I was afraid to look at his face. I was ashamed of myself. Ashamed that something like that happened to me. Ashamed of my body being bloody and… sick.

I felt sick.

“Turn around please,” I said and he did it. I removed the blanket from my body and put it under the water. Then slowly I cleaned myself.

Everywhere.

I cleaned my face first and then my arms. They had blood from the violent move of the men that brought me here. Then I cleaned my waist and then there. So much blood. Then I cleaned my legs and saw the bruises.

Fucking bastards!

After I was as clean as possible, I looked at the blanket which was red now, and started to cry. My body was in pain and the most painful part was there. I felt my stomach doing weird things and suddenly I wanted to throw up. I put my hands on each side of the sink and threw up. I threw up because I felt sick. I threw up because I could not have longer his smell of cum in my mouth.

After I finished I washed my mouth and the sink and then I just stood there crying. Suddenly a felt arms on my back and I led out a scream.

“No! It’s just me me. I am not going to hurt you,” the friendly man said and I relaxed. I could not believe how I could let someone to touch me after minutes of that. I didn’t have problem with him touching me. I needed support anyway. Then I felt his arms support my waist tightly. For the first time since he was here I looked at him. I looked in the mirror and saw his eyes. His black eyes; staring at mine. Then I saw his face. He had a bruised face. Like mine. His temples were full of blood and his bottom lip was swollen.

“What happened to you?” I asked still looking his eyes in the mirror.

“Nothing,” he answered looking down.

“Liar,” I said. “I know what happened. What I meant was… are you all right?” I asked him. He had his head down, looking at his feet behind me. His arms still wrapped around my waist for support.

“I’m good. This is nothing compared to what they did to you,” he said and I shivered.

“I don’t want to talk about it,” I said with the tears rolling down my face. My genitals were throbbing of pain. I did not want him to touch me anymore and I tried to leave his side.

“You can’t walk,” he stated.

“I know,” I replied I put my hand on the wall for support.

“Leave me,” I told because his hands were still at my waist.

“No. You cannot walk,” he protested.

“Get your hands off me!” I said with more anger. His arms tightened around me and I felt trapped. It reminded me of the man. The feeling of being trapped.

“No!”

“LEAVE ME FUCKING ALONE!” I screamed and I could not feel his arms around me anymore. My legs were not able to hold me and I felt on the ground. I started sobbing and I pulled my legs to my chest moving back and forth, trying to calm myself. I could not though. I was afraid of everything. Afraid of going out there and have to see the bed. Afraid of the reappearance of the man. He would come again and I was sure. Afraid of myself. What I have become between a few hours. I had become a disgusting woman. A disgusting human being. I was dirty. I led out a loud sob and buried my face between my hands.

“Please let me help you,” I heard him say.

“No! No one can help me!” I shouted.

“I can! Please, girl!” he shouted back. I did not say anything and just nodded my head. After all he could just try to help me. I could not help myself. How was he going to help me? If I had to trust someone in here, this is him. He came near me and lifted my body, like before, bridal style, and sat down at the corner of the bathroom with me in his lap as I cried.

“It’s my fault! I just let him do this to me. I didn’t kick him enough. I didn’t scream enough. I wasn’t strong enough!” I cried on the stranger’s shoulder. He put his hand on my hair and I shivered but he did not notice.

“It’s not your fault! They’re criminals, girl!” he said. He was trying not to touch me much, and I was glad, but his hand on my hair felt good and comforting.

I did not respond to his words and I cried slowly on his shoulders. I cried for the pain that, that man had caused me. Physical and mental. I cried from fear. I cried for my future that will never exist. I didn’t even know why I was here. I didn’t even know if I was going home again. I sniffed when the tears stopped and some of them dried on my cheeks. I had a headache and my eyes were stinging. Is that even possible? And these kinds of pain were nothing compared to the pain I felt down there. It hurt and it hurt badly. It hurt because of the violence of his moves and because I was a virgin.

“It hurts,” I whispered. He still had me on his lap and my forehead was placed on his shoulder.

“Where?” I heard his voice ask with worry.

“Everywhere but…” I could not finish.

“But what?” he asked and starting doing circles with his hands on my head. It was nice.

“But especially there,” I told him as a tear escaped my eye and I buried myself in his lap. I had forgotten the fact that I was naked and when I realized it I wanted to grab the bloody blanket and put it on me, to cover my awful body, he spoke.

“There?” He grabbed my hand.

“No! No!” I cried and he immediately released my hand.

“Fuck, I am sorry,” he cursed. I did not speak. I let him continue. “This is not okay,” he said. “This is painful and I can help but you do not want me to help you. I want to make things better,” I could hear the pain in his voice while he was speaking.

“Why?” I asked. He thought it for a while and then answered.

“I don’t know.” I did not know how to respond to that and I just did not. I had another question though.

“How can you help me?” I asked him. He lifted his gaze looking at me.

“My father is a doctor. I know some things.” No way! He is not looking at my vagina. Well, he had seen me naked but I will not let him see more.

“You are not looking at my vagina.” I told him and started cry. I felt so embarrassed.

“No, please, don’t cry,” he begged. “I want only to clean it properly,” he said. He is not putting his hands in there!

“I cannot let you put your hand there,” I told him and started panicking again.

“No! No! You will clean it and I will tell you what to do,” he explained and I relaxed. We stood up and stayed there for a while until he spoke.

“I still don’t get why you were bleeding,” he said. “It is been almost two hours since that. The bleeding was supposed to be over by now,” he said mostly to himself.

“It is normal,” I murmured and looked down, holding the towel tightly in my hands.

“It is not,” he protested.

“It is. I am… I was… a… v-virgin,” I whispered and I wanted to dig a whole and bury myself inside.

“W-what?” he asked, stammering.

“I am sure you heard,” I said because I did not want to repeat that ever again.

“I did,” he said and I heard something else in his voice than pain. I looked up and saw him crying but his eyes were shut.

“It’s okay,” I said trying to comfort him. Why was I trying to make him feel better? Oh, yeah. Because he is a good man and he helped me.

“It’s not,” he replied and came in front of me. He was tall and I had to stand on my tip toes to touch his face. Why would I want to touch his face?

“Please, stop. I don’t like to see you in pain,” I told him and tentative wrapped my arms around his waist like a child.

“Why?” he asked as he put his hand on my hair again.

“I don’t know,” I said and buried my face in his chest. I took a breath and I smelled him. He smelled so good.

We stood there for a while until he broke the silence.

“How old are you?” he asked.

“Eighteen. What about you?”

“I am twenty four,” he said.

“Good,” was the smartest thing I found to say?

“What’s your name?” he asked quickly.

“Annabel but everyone calls me Ann or Anna. Yours?”

“Alexander,” he said.

“Good,” I said again.

“Yeah,” he agreed.

We stood there for a while until I was too exhausted, and I needed sleep. We agreed to sleep… in the bathroom. I was not ready to go out, in the other room. At that bed. Before I could go in the corner of the room he pulled his shirt off and gave it to me. He said that it was not that cold. When he was half naked I admired his muscles but they were cover with blue and purple circles. I decided not to ask him what happened.

After some minutes, I asked him how to clean myself and he started to give me some instructions. I would do it tomorrow if we still have water or if the shower was working. I went to the corner of the room, put his shirt, and sat there. It was cold, I have to admit but I could not do anything about it. I managed to sleep a long time after I closed my eyes. It was the worst sleep I have ever had. I had nightmares all night long, with the man that slept with me. I tried not to scream or cry too loud. I didn’t want to wake Alexander. I was so fucking scared though.

I guess this is my life now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, this is my first post here.
The things I want to say about this story is that
a) If you are sensitive, read carefully or don't read it at all.
b) This story contains rape, a little abuse and tons of love and support
c) English is not my mother language so please don't be too harsh on me.
Enjoy!

Shon
xxx