Status: This story is constantly ongoing, but I am an unreliable narrator.

***less Prick


"Funnily enough, I still wouldn’t admit to being physically abused, because those memories are faded. They could belong to any overactive imagination. I don’t have scars. I can sleep through the night if I desire. I can breathe, swallow, speak and shit normally. Perhaps I am being a big baby; there’s no lasting damage, so how does one tell? In a stomach-churning way, I find it infinitely more hilarious that it is the emotional bullshit that has fucked me up more. I’m psychologically a paraplegic. Crippled on the inside within my healthy bright-eyed façade.

I’m just shitting you. I’m perfectly fucking fine. Don’t even consider that load of wank."


Once upon a time, there was a girl. Life happened. She was immeasurably fucked up by it. It's a fairly common story and many of us go through it. But whereas most would simply accept and move on, she got fucking angry. She got fucking angry, sat at her computer and began to fill a word document with a mostly filthy collection of swearwords and insults.

Then, for some fucked up reason, she decided it would be a great idea to share this with others.

Read at your own peril. This will likely offend many.
  1. They *** You Up, Your Mum and Dad
    A little introduction to all my shit.
  2. Freaks and Geeks
    A general rant on the creeps one meets through every day life.