Status: Progressing

Forbidden Love

Image

Cover drawn by yours truly! <3

A young girl, Faith, is trapped in the clutches of her father. Her mother died a horrible death, and now until she turns eighteen, she's stuck with her abusive father. He hates his daughter, and hits her for every little thing she does. Of course, Faith doesn't give a crap if she shows people the bruises and scars - she feels that it'll help her escape faster. Unfortunately, no one bothers to show her any sympathy. No one cares.

Faith is rescued by a man who reveals himself as her guardian angel. She has no idea what she'd need rescuing from and why someone would care after all these years. Her parents sure didn't so why him? Oh well. The guy is hot and all hers. Or so she wants.

Unfortunately, Nicholas has to save Faith from the dangers to come before it's too late. However Faith has no idea what "too late" is and no one will tell her.

This is my story. I created it, the characters, and everything within it. Do not steal it, I am working very hard on this. If I find out someone has stolen it, I will take it down and will not put it back up. I will report that person. I will do all that I can to recover my stolen story. So just a warning. Anyway, enjoy.