Status: Progressing

Forbidden Love

Chapter Five

Unknown POV

So weak!
A man wearing an all black cloak stood over Faith, wearing a scowl on his lips. Red irises glowed through the small holes in his mask, angry and cold. The mask over his eyes and nose was about eight inches long and five inches wide, it being the color black. His cloak billowed out behind his body when he moved around Faith.

You're so weak, little girl. It was so easy to overpower your mind. It seems your guardian has taught you nothing. Don't you know your own birthright?

Thump, thump, thump.
The man smiled then, knowing that he was the cause of her fright. He reached out a gloved hand and ran his finger along her cheek. I should not criticize you.

Faith's eyes opened then, wide and frightened. Back and forth, her head moved. When her eyes found the cloaked man, they widened even more.

Do not be afraid, Faith.

"Who are you? Where am I?"

We are in a dream. As for who I am, Faith, I am your blood father. The one your mother had married is your stepfather. He is evil.

"Evil?" Faith whispered, frightened. "Dad, why did my mom kill herself? Why is my stepfather evil?"

Those are questions I cannot answer. His body appeared transparent for a moment. I have to leave. I love you Faith. Listen to Nicholas.

"Love you too, Daddy..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I know I said that the next chapter would probably be longer, but.. I felt like putting this just as one chapter. The next one, though, will be updated soon and will be longer. I hope. Anyway, thanks for reading! <3