Status: Updates will come quicker with feedback!

Deep Sighs, Unspoken Lies & Smoking Thighs!

'I know we only met but let's pretend it's love'

"You must be Abe-on, am I saying that right?" a black haired guy was asking me from the far end of the couch.
"Its 'Eeeveen' you turd" Mike was correcting. I couldn't help but giggle a little as literally forty seconds previous to this conversation he also had no idea how to pronounce it.
"Yeah, don't worry, no one can ever pronounce it, not even the ones back home!" I smiled.
"Well, I'm Cameron" the black haired boy replied "and your accent is the shit!".
Smiling like a looney I gave him the thumbs up and said thanks.
"I'm Tay," the girl said beaming at me "and I like your style!" she said gesturing to my hoodie and skinny's. I noticed she was dressed similarly and instantly relaxed. Finally, a girl who doesn't think what you wear defines you.
"I think we're going to get along just fine" I beamed at her.
"Hell yeahhhhhh we are!" Tay replied with a goofy grin.
"I'm Rob!" the guy with black hair and a huge white strike right up the middle of it stated happily.
"Hey Rob" I replied equally as happy.
"I'm going to say that I think you're hot, I will hit on you constantly but don't worry, I won't try and get you into bed because I respect you."
I burst out laughing, ok, this guy was definitely going to be my new best friend!
"Yeah, ok Rob, thanks for that, I guess I'll hit on you too" I laughed. He high fived me and turned back to his game.
"I'm Jordan," a quieter voice said from beside Rob. My stomach tensed up as I looked over at the most beautiful guy I had ever laid eyes on.
"Hey," I smiled doing my best to be nonchalant.
"I agree with everything these guys have said so far, cool name, I like your style, your accent is the shit, you're incredibly cute..." he trailed off catching on to what he just said and turning slightly pink. My cheeks mirrored his as I began to get more of those unfamiliar flutters in my tummy.
"Ah, Jordan, mate," Mike said laughing, "no one said she was "cute" dude, which you are by the way," he confirmed turning to me with a smile, "it's just no one said it".
"I-am-er," Jordan stuttered looking everywhere but at me, "need to pee!".
He got up and half ran out of the room and all I could say was "boy he's tall!".
The remaining four figures in the room cracked up with laughter at me and we all fell into easy chitchat. Jordan came back in about twenty minutes later and joined in on the conversation. I kept feeling my cheeks turning slightly pink every time he addressed me. God dammit! Aibhóinn, snap out of it!
"Home timeeeee!" Mike cheered "who's ready to party?".
Everyone cheered and I smiled as I got up to go.
"Well guys, I'll see you lot tomorrow!" I smiled "have a nice night!".
"Uh, where do you think you're going?" Rob questioned pulling me back by the arm.
"Er, home?" I answered staring at him with a blank expression.
"No, no, no!" Mike replied shaking his head.
"Definitely not!" chimed Cameron.
"Under no circumstances, you have to come out and party!" Tay cried.
"You my dear, are going to become a New Yorker tonight!" smiled Jordan getting to his feet and taking my hand.
Rob grabbed the other hand and they marched me out of the room, as Annabelle (bitchy blonde) gave me the look of death. We walked for around ten minutes until we reached a bar called "The Crowd".
Marching inside, Rob dropped my hand as he ran straight for the bar declaring the first round was on him. Laughing and muttering "he always does that" Jordan kept a tight grip on my hand and led me to a corner booth table. He didn't drop my hand until the other three caught up to us and Rob had returned with six glasses of a brown coloured liquid and six shot glasses of tequila.
"Shots first!" Rob declared. We all knocked back our shots and began drinking like fish! Six drinks later and we were all slightly intoxicated and childishly giggling over everything that was going on around us. One Direction began to blast all over the bar and all five of the guys and Tay let out a sigh of exhaustion. I, on the other hand, happen to love this song and I was dancing, and someone was dancing with me!
"Oh wise up you lot!" I laughed "let's go dance," I smiled getting to my feet.
"No way!" they all chorused.
"What happened to us gals gotta stick together?" I asked Tay.
"Not if it's this cheese!" Tay laughed drinking some more.
"Oh come on guys, somebody come dance!" I poted looking around. They were all adamant they weren't getting up to dance with me while this song was playing.
Pouting I sat down admitting defeat when I heard a deep sigh from beside me. As I looked over I saw Jordan getting to his feet and holding his hand out for me to take.
"Fine, I'll do it, I'll dance with you," he said looking like a scorned child.
Giggling to myself, I stood up and took his hand as he pulled us onto the dance floor.
"How can you not like this song?" I questioned as we began to dance.
"How can you like this song is more the question," he laughed.
Rolling my eyes I just smiled at him as he placed his hands on my hips. Ok, there goes those butterflies again!
<i>I know we only met but let's pretend it's love'</i>
"Hey," I said hitting his arm "you know the words!".
"No I don't" Jordan said looking away turning red.
"Yes you do!" I laughed.
"Shut up, it's a catchy song, that's all!" he said looking at with a smirk.
"Sure, sure," I replied smiling.
"Hey, let's keep my little guilty pleasure song between us, eh?"Jordan asked laughing.
"You got it!" I nodded "and hey maybe you could come over to my apartment one night and we can childishly giggle over how cute the One Direction lads are and do each other's nails?"
"Maybe we could just watch a movie?" Jordan answered as he burst out laughing.
"Yeah maybe," I smiled.
Did he just say he'd watch a movie with me, at my apartment sometime? Was that a date? Oh Aibhóinn, wise up! Of course he didn't mean a "date", it was obviously just a joke. Something inside my stomach dropped, I didn't want it to be a joke, I wanted to watch a movie with him, get to know him. I wanted to date him. This was a first for me, but I doubt he was feeling the same.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, here's the next chapter! If you're reading this let me know what you think and let me know if there's a particular angle you'd like to read. as in, if you want a chapter in someone else's POV etc? (:
Thanks to anyone who's reading, lots and lots of love!!
xxx