Status: Updates will come quicker with feedback!

Deep Sighs, Unspoken Lies & Smoking Thighs!

'Rise and Shine. Sunshine!'

I awoke the next morning to screechy sounds of my alarm clock. Pulling my pillow over my head I groaned and tried to get back to sleep.
"RISE AND SHINE SUNSHINEEEEE" someone screamed from outside. What the shit? This really is the damn city that never damn sleeps! Its only 5am. Sighing I got up and raced to the sink to get a glass of water. I never really got the bad throwing up type hangovers but i did always get the horrible dehydration and banging headache!
"OHHHH EVIEEEEEE DOLL, I SAID RISE AND SHNE!" screamed the voice from outside again. What the hell I thought to myself walking towards the window in my bedroom and looking down onto the street. There stood Mike Ferri and Rob Chianelli in all their glory laughing to themselves. What the hell? I left the bar before them last night and i was beat, how are they awake and functioning?
"Come on up guys" I called down. A few minutes later there they were in my apartment making themselves at home.
"Guys, do I have to come to work today?" I complained holding my head and lying down with my head on Robs knees and my legs draped of Mike.
"Yup, because we have to go too unfortunately" Rob laughed petting my head like a dog.
"But my head hurts and I'm tired and-" I complained.
"Sorry princess but you told us your address last night and told us under no circumstance were we allowed to let you sleep in," Mike laughed.
"I talk shit when I'm drunk," I sighed.
"Where's J-man?," Rob asked looking around smirking. Looking up at him confused he just laughed even more.
"What?," I snapped getting annoyed at the volume of his laugh.
"Nothing, I was just expecting to see Jordan here this morning," he smirked.
"Why would Jordan be here?," I asked, still confused.
"You guys seemed pretty cosy last night, dancing, joking about, cuddles outside and sharing a cab home, I just assumed he'd still be here," Rob giggled.
"Oh dude, you are so barking up the wrong tree there, I ain't that type of girl," I laughed as his face turned to a look of defeat.
"I tried to tell him this on the way over here, not to mention Jordan isn't that type of guy either but our little Robbie likes to get ideas into his head," Mike laughed as I joined in.
"Whatever, you two will inevitably hook up," Rob sighed resting his hands behind his head.
"What makes you think that?," I asked raising my eyebrows a little.
"He's completely smitten by you Evie," Rob smiled.
Queue the army of butterflies!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After an hour I had finally trailed myself away from the guys to get ready and before I knew it we were at the studio with three other hungover sleepyheads. In fact, Jordan had been asleep on the coach since we arrived. After drinking the entire contents of the water fountain we decided the only thing to do today was to go out and get some hangover food. As we all left the room Rob told me to wake up Jordan and to meet them at the diner across the street. I knew what Rob was up to, he was so convinced something was going to happen between Jordan and I. He was wrong though, Jordan didn't see me in that way for a start and I had never really been in a proper relationship before so I wouldn't even have a clue how the whole dating thing works. He was also in a band, could get any girl he wanted and did I mention he doesn't like me in that way? Dammit Aibóinn, what's gotten into you? Snap out of it. Walking over to where he was lying I gently started to shake him, he didn't even flinch. Wow, heavy sleeper. Shaking him a bit more aggressively he began to mutter incoherent words and roll over onto his side. After a five minute attempt of trying to wake him I figured there was only one way to wake him up. Moving away from the coach a bit to give myself a nice little runway I bolted towards him and jumped onto him. He shot up like a bullet and we both crashed onto the floor.
"What the -," a very disorientated Jordan began to ask looking around until his eyes landed on mine.
"Oops, sorry, that's how I used to wake my brother up back home," I smiled innocently.
Jordan just smiled to himself and got up off the floor, extending his hand to help me to my feet. Once I was standing he didn't let go of my hand.
"The guys are all away to the diner across the street and they nominated me to wake you," I laughed.
"Poor you, well let's get going, I'm starving!," he smiled, still holding my hand.
We both made our way over to the diner and he didn't drop my hand until we were seated at the table with the others. I don't think any of the others noticed, well none of them, except Rob who was smirking at me from across the table. Rolling my eyes and mouthing 'never gonna happen' to him I began to read my menu in silence as my cheeks turned redder and redder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took me ages! I broke my laptop :( but hope you are still reading and enjoying. Let me know by leaving a little comment please!
Love from Chloooo!
xxx