Status: Will update when i get time<3

Heart Shaped Box

Chapter One

I feel someone poking me.

“Stop that” I hear a woman say.

“Nooo” I hear a man reply, I recognise his voice. In the end I get really annoyed with it so I slowly open my eyes, quickly getting used to the light.

“CASSIEE!” The man squeals “YOU'RE AWAKEE!” I look at him and immediately recognise him.

“Jimbob!” I smile as he gives me a hug “I've missed you!” I giggle as the man in the bed opposite me pipes up.

“What about me” Brian pouts as I sit myself up.

“I missed you too” I say, quickly realising something wrong. “Tiger, where's Tiger?”

Val sighs “He, Erm” She takes a pause “He's in a coma, they don't think he'll make it much longer.”

Tears threaten to fall out of my eyes.

“I want to see him” I pipe up after a while. Val walks out and a few minutes later she comes back with my doctor.

“I need to see Tiger” I say bluntly.

“I don't think yo-”

“Let me see him.” I say getting frustrated.

“Fine” The doctor says, helping me into a wheelchair.

Jimmy holds my hand as the doctor pushes my wheelchair down the hospital corridor. As we get to the door of the ICU I take a deep breath. The doctor opens the door and wheels me in. He pushes me to Tigers bedside, I gasp when I see him. I could hardly recognise him, his one flawless face was now covered in cuts, bruises and scratches. I grab his hand as the tears flow freely down my face.

“I love you” I cry. Suddenly all of the monitors around him start flashing and beeping.

A nurse pushes me out of the room as I scream “NOOOO, LEAVE ME WITH HIM” the tears fall even faster down my face. I place my head against the door and start sobbing.

About ten minutes later a nurse runs out and sits in front of me. “I have some bad news” I sigh and bear myself for the worst “Your brother died” I hold back the tears and just nod. She pushes my wheelchair back to my room and helps me into bed. I pull the covers over my head and sob into my pillow. In the end I just fall asleep, exhausted from all the crying.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about it being so short, I've got really bad writers block. Comments are appreciated :DD