Status: Done

Tears

The end

I slammed the door to my “home”. It doesn’t felts like a home. They should be a safe place. My home isn’t. It’s just a place to escape the noise.

The roar of their hate.

Constant. The buzzing in my ears. The flies crawling into my mouth. Down my throat. choking me.

I see bottle. My mother escapes from her personal hell. She not her now, it’s just her release. The glass bottles: coloured green and brown. So many, different liquids. I grab some. She wouldn’t know. She never does.

I walk up the stairs, to my cell. I close the door and threw away the key. I look at the bottle I grabbed. It’s half full of a clear liquid like water, but wetter. I walk to a press. I grab my pill. I sit on my bed. The Bottle and pills are side by side. I empty the pills into the bottle. I see their colours: green and blue. They dissolve soon.

I put back on the cap and shake the mixer. It turns a funny colour and my frown turns into a line. I don’t smile… never sense they started. I remember being told vampires will never hurt you. They were the last words before the darkness decided. Before he left…

I pushed to thought of him away from my mind, and started to drink to mix. Soon it was all gone.

I fell back onto the bed and giggled. I felt so… good. My eyes closed as I hit the pillow. I start to think about my life. It had being better. I remembered sunny sets and chocolate bars. My breaths start to slow and so did my heart. I was shocked by this; I thought it dead years ago.

I thought my last, slow breath and my heart stopped. I thought it had stopped years ago. I opened my mouth to say my last farewell but only a single breath escape. My last breath in this life. I left the world. Forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you have being on the internet at all this week, you would of hear the sad story of Amanda Todd.

I wrote this for awareness of teen suicide