Status: The next chapter for this story should be up around next week. While you're waiting, read my other stories like "Bulls In The Bronx" and my newest fic "Last Night She Recited Every Reason She's Fine". Thank you! :3

One Hundred Sleepless Nights

Hell Above

[Elenda's POV]

I was laying on my side looking out my bedroom window. The stars were glistening loudly tonight. The wind was blowing gently through the leaves, making the leaves dance. It was a calming feeling. I smiled to myself. I felt almost at peace.
I moved my blankets over my shoulder, to feel a warm hand placed on my waist. I turned to look to see Vic laying down next to me. He smiled at me, his smile was glowing as bright as the moon was. His brown hair was lightly brushed over his forehead, the curls of the end of his hair barely touching the tip of his shoulder. I blinked to myself wondering how he got here. I didn't care that he was next to me, it actually made my heart skip faster.
I placed my head back on my pillow, and I looked up into his eyes.
"How did you get here?" I asked him. My voice was in a slow whisper. I couldn't speak loud, my voice wouldn't let me.
Vic looked down, his hand going up my side to my back to pull me into him closer.
"That doesn't matter," he whispered back. "I miss you a lot, Elendra."
I buried my face into his chest, embracing those words he just spoke to me. It was something I was longing to hear from someone. The fact that he missed me made my head feel lighter.
"I miss you too, Victor."
I looked up at him, noticing his eyes were closed. He was embracing this moment too it seemed like. I found myself staring at him, wanting him to notice me.
He looked down at me and blinked. His eyes were dancing again. I placed my hand on the side of his face and I found myself coming closer and closer to his lips. Our noses touched and I brushed mine gently across the tip of it. I loved the feeling I got when I was around him. The butterflies were fluttering around in my tummy, taking quick turns at every angle that it made my heart flutter as fast as their wings.
Our foreheads rested together. I felt him take my hand in his that was placed on the side of his face and he laced his fingers with mine. I could hear him breathing, he started breathing heavily.
"I need you here with me," He choked out. "Please, just come back."
After he spit out the last sentence, I couldn't help but kiss him. I felt his hand drop mine, and felt both of his hands move to my jawline and he pressed his lips hard onto mine. My eyebrows narrowed forward. I felt something I couldn't describe.
I kept kissing his lips, every single time they were harder and harder. Every single time our lips touched I felt closer to him. I wanted more. I craved more.
I felt myself roll on top of him, my knees on each side of his body. His lips tore apart from mine, and I felt him sit up to move the blanket over me. I was cold, and he knew what I needed.
My room began to light up. I saw fireworks. Colors of all sorts were bursting in the air, the particles bouncing off of my walls and diving into the floor and disappeared into the darkness.
I turned to look back into Vic's eyes. His eyes were looking into mine. I couldn't smile, but I knew I was happy in this moment. The colors were vibrating in his eyes. I wrapped my arms around his neck and collapsed my lips onto his. I kissed him gently and I felt his warm hands glide down my bare skin of my sides. We fell together onto the bed once more and I found myself kissing him over and over. Each time I felt his lips linger from mine, all I wanted was another kiss from him.
Vic kept a hand on my side and another one moved up to the back of my head, his hand in my mess of my hair. I kissed him again, his lips were warm. Our lips danced together almost, we couldn't stop.
I could feel his hands roaming over my body. He wasn't disrespectful about it. His hands moved over my back to my waist where he would hold me. Vic moved his lips onto mine and it was gentle. It was slower. Our lips lingered for each other. Each kiss was passionate. But every time I felt him slowly moving away from my lips.
I gently kissed the bottom of his lips, and I felt his lips collapse hard onto mine and we pulled apart from each other.
I tucked my brown hair behind my ear, and I looked at him one more time. "I'm coming back," I said to him. "I'm coming back just for you, baby."

I saw a really bright light staring down at me. I started to open my eyes. It almost hurt to look at it. I looked down to see myself in a hospital bed. This didn't make sense to me at all. I guess I just woke up from a dream, maybe. I wanted to go back though. I was happier where I was, with Vic.
To my right, I saw Vic holding my hand. I let go of his hand, and I sat up.
"How did I get here?" I spoke quietly. I felt tired, and I didn't have a lot of energy.
Vic's eyes looked red as they opened wide to see me. I didn't understand why he was here. I even saw Mike sitting across the room with me. Why were they here?
"You were cutting." Vic coughed when he said. His eyes were turning from a red to a pink and I saw them fill up with tears almost. "I thought we were going to lose you."
I looked down at my bandaged arm. I had a tourniquet wrapped around my entire forearm and up past my elbow. The bandage was stained with black marks from the blood clotting itself. I couldn't really remember anything that went on other than I decided to try to kill myself. I was almost successful. I wasn't scared at the fact I almost died. I felt accomplished.
My mother was running into the room. She was crying for me. Call me selfish, but I didn't care. She fell on top of me, her arms coming in for a hug. I just sat there. My mouth was turned into a frown. I didn't know what I should say to her other than I was okay.
"I'm so happy you're alive."
Too bad I wasn't.

I stayed in the hospital for 2 more days, while the doctor sewed my gashes back together. It stung like a bitch, but it had to be done. I was told that I couldn't stay at my mother's house since I couldn't be trusted home alone and I would be seen my a doctor every Tuesday for the next 3 months. Lucky me, right?
I was standing at the front desk at the hospital. My arm was wrapped up, and I saw Vic was sitting in the waiting room. I looked over at him. He looked tired.
"You're coming home with me." Vic said looking down at the ground. "Your mom doesn't want you left by yourself anymore, and I know I'll take good care of you."
He got up from the chair and I met him half way. I looked up at him to see his brown eyes staring into mine. He looked disappointed. "I'm sorry I did this to you, Victor."
Vic took me into his arms for a warm hug. My head rested onto his chest as I wrapped my arms around his waist.
"You're here now, and that's all that counts."
♠ ♠ ♠
Second chapter of my story. It's kinda slow so far, but it'll pick up. More drama maybe. Please comment and such, I love feedback so! (:
Props & Mayhem really helped me with the first part of the writing. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, more will come from it! c: