‹ Prequel: Exchange
Status: A work in progress

Meet You There

Chapter 6: You were all thinking it!

I woke up in my bed, half under the covers, with my head pounding. I rolled over into the middle of my bed only to roll into Sebastien who was lying next to me. “huh what’s going on?” he said still about ninety percent asleep, “shh go back to sleep” I whispered, realising I had slightly woken him up, “mhm okay” he muttered as he fell back asleep and I slowly rolled back over to my side and then out of the bed. Wait, what the hell was Sebastien doing in my bed? I slowly started panicking wondering if something had happened last night, but I couldn’t have possibly been THAT drunk that I wouldn’t remember something like that happening. I mean I remember everything else so I clearly drank enough for a hangover but not enough to forget things. Got it.

I slowly made my way to the kitchen to find the nurofen to stop this stupid headache, stabling myself against the walls as I walked, and found the boys littering the apartment floor under blankets since the air-condition was still one. Well all the boys apart from David, but I presumed he was around here somewhere.

“You okay?” someone with a bit of a husky voice asked me from behind, and as I turned around I hit my head on the cupboard door I had open, “Pierre, what the fuck?!” I asked, glaring at him. “Are YOU okay?” I asked him raising an eyebrow and he just shook his head, “Nurofen?” I offered holding out that packet, turning to grab a cup before filling it with water. “It’s like advil” I said shaking my hand at him and handing him the water, “thanks” he said accepting the water and painkillers. “You got any food?” he asked, “after last night I have fruit and veg in the fridge… ahh some muesli bars and… a box of coco pops and a box of fruit loops” I said rummaging through the cupboard then offering him some fruit loops.

“Hey, Pierre, Quick Question”, “mhm?” “Why is Seb in my bed?” I asked leaning against the kitchen counter. “how much did you drink last night?” he asked me, chuckling, “enough to feel like shit right now” I replied bitterly, “but you didn’t answer my question” I said with a hint of sarcasm. “You really don’t remember?” he asked, “Hey I remember everything else, and I remember going to my bed alone?” I told him, “well you went to your bed, but you know how you’re a little hyper when you’re drunk?” he began explaining and I nodded my head, “well you were hyper and you stacked it in your room, so Seb went in to check on you and he must’ve fallen asleep next to you” he finished.

An hour later everyone was awake and cramped in the lounge room sharing around the boxes of fruit loops and coco pops, well everyone except David. I wasn’t exactly sure where he was but he couldn’t be too far, he was probably around here somewhere. I was sitting next to Sebastien when it occurred to me that everyone in this room was probably aware of last night’s events… except… Taylor. “Hey umm Tay, can I have a word with you?” I asked pulling her towards my bedroom. “What’s up?” she asked, “well the ceiling…” I joked making her roll her eyes, “seriously?” she asked looking at me like ‘what do you really want?’. “so ah last night… I was sitting on the roof with Sebastien and ah yeah… Okay great chat!” I somewhat explained and began to walk quickly towards the door. “wait a second young lady” she warned sternly, SHIT, I thought as I turned back around to face her. “mhm?” I asked innocently, “what happened on the roof?” she asked, “ummm well… we may have kissed… gotten back together” I said quickly saying the last bit and turning quickly on my heels, “Back together? Like…?” she asked, SHIT I was hoping she wouldn’t ask questions. “Yes like back together, like he wants to take me out on a date because well basically… I haven’t left his mind since the first mention of Australia and well that he wasn’t going to let me slip through his fingers once again the moment he saw me at the show and…” I explained starting to race my words, and turn slightly red. “JESS! Jess, calm down!” Tay yelled at me, “isn’t this what you’ve wanted for well ever? Isn’t that why you wear that damn necklace and never take it off?!” she reasoned, “well yeah…” I said calming down, “well then go back in there and get some Sebaction” she said winking and pushing me towards the door.

“Good morning again” Sebastien beamed from the couch, I sat down next to him and kissed him on the cheek, “Good morning” I whispered back before receiving a sweet kiss on the lips from him, both smiling as he pulled away. “OH THANK FUCK!” yelled Pat from the kitchen making us all look at him weirdly, “hey you were ALL thinking it!” he explained, “Yeah maybe he’ll shut up with the ‘what if I had actually called Jess…’ talk” Chuck chimed in, “or the ‘should I tell Jess?’” Jeff added laughing, causing Sebastien to glare at them as I purposely snuggled my head into his neck. “Try getting me to shut up now” scoffed Sebastien as his lips widened up into a smile, “Yeah try getting him to shut up now” I said rolling my eyes then giving him a quick kiss on the cheek before getting up to make a cup of tea. “Question, I know its Sunday, but don’t you boys have some sort of press you’re meant to be at?” Taylor asked, “I feel like you stalk bands or something…” joked Chuck, “well you wouldn’t be the first band we’ve had a party with then let stay the night” Tay joked thoughtfully, “Nah she works at a radio station” she said pointing at me and shrugging, deciding to make herself a cup of tea.

“But you didn’t answer my question” she called out to Chuck, “we’ve got the day off” he said smugly, “so what shall we do?” asked Pierre, “well it’s a nice day we could hit the beach?” I suggested, “wait shouldn’t we wait for David? Who is where exactly?” I asked realising he still wasn’t in the room. “David is….” Pierre said looking around not being able to give me an answer, “Jess can I talk to you for a second?” Taylor asked pulling me into her room before I could even answer. “So David is asleep in your bed because?” I asked waiting for a reply, “well once everyone went to sleep we stayed up and kinda talked for at least another hour… and we almost kissed. Well we kissed but we didn’t hook up…” she explained, now SHE was the one racing. “Woah Tay hold your horses for a second. Just tell me you didn’t sleep with him” I said, “NO! no no that did NOT happen” she assured me, “but would it be a bad thing?” she innocently questioned, “it wouldn’t be a bad thing… its just that he has a tendency to well whore around, for lack of a better word” I explained, “oh well yeah we shared a sweet goodnight kiss before we both fell asleep after talking and that was it” she further explained before I remembered that the little hyperactive man we were talking about was asleep on the bed.

“DAVIDDDD” I shout-whispered but he barely moved, I moved closer to him whispering his name again and lightly kissing him on the cheek. He woke up and slowly turned his head towards me before his eyes widened with shock, “WE DIDN’T…” he yelled shocked making me laugh as I pulled him out of Tay’s bed. “I feel like I’m 16 all over again” I mumbled to Taylor as I found the boys unmoved from their previous poitions; eyes glued to the TV and a pile of bowls and spoons near Pat who was seated closest to the kitchen. “Okay” Taylor said loudly, but none of the boys responded, I walked over into the middle of the TV and turning it off, “HEY!” protested Pierre but I ignored him. “So anyone up for the beach? It’s a nice dayyyy” I said tempting them, “Can I surf?” Pierre asked, “I don’t know, can you?” I asked raising one eyebrow.

Taylor and I changed and grabbed what we needed before heading downstairs to the car park, Sebastien, Pierre and Chuck jumped in my car with me, while David, Patrick and Jeff got into Taylor’s car with her, to head back to the hotel so that the boys could get their things. I handed the boys my stack of CDs to pick one and they sat there arguing over which one they wanted. “Okay, how about you each pick one CD and I’LL pick which one we listen to” I said taking control of the situation. “okay seriously, HOW do you lot manage to make decisions?!” I questioned, and all three of them just shrugged, “I mean there’s six of you and you three cant even make a decision on CDs” I explained, “well I don’t know we just do” Chuck explained shrugging, “is that the answer you guys give interviewers?” I asked, “nope” said Chuck, “but I don’t think we need to explain ourselves to you” said Pierre poking his tongue out at me, “yeah I mean you know us better than anyone” Sebastien added

“WAIT I THINK WE HAVE TO LISTEN TO THIS!” Sebastien yelled out of nowhere once he had found a CD, “well well well” Pierre said in a ‘matter-of-fact’ tone as Sebastien showed him and Chuck the CD he was holding. “What?” I asked, confused as to what CD they had stumbled upon since it was a very big pile, but instead of anyone answering me Sebastien just removed the Green Day CD and inserted the CD in his hand. “I would never have expected, let alone thought, you would have kept this” Sebastien said shyly, “kept what exactly?” I asked confused, that was until the CD started playing, I didn’t realise this one was actually in the pile… “so when was the last time you listened to my SEXYY voice” Pierre said, earning him to be hit by Sebastien from the front seat for the exaggeration of the term sexy. “CHILDREN, if you’re going to behave like that you can walk the rest of the way” I threatened, “and Pierre I’m listening to your sexy voice right now” I answered bluntly.

When we arrived at the hotel I parked my car in the car park and went with the boys to get what they needed. “I can’t believe you kept that” Sebastien said with a grin on his face, “I kept everything you ever gave me” I told him showing him the bracelet on my wrist making his eyes light up at the charms on it. “So Bondi or Manly?” I asked when we all met in the lobby, “What’s the difference?” asked Jeff, “umm not much considering we might as well drive there? I mean a beach is a beach… there’s sand, water and maybe even some waves” Taylor explained, being completely sarcastic at the end part. “Which is easier to get to?” David asked, “either” Taylor said, “I HAVE AN IDEA!” I yelled out randomly making everyone look at me considering I had been so quiet.

Once the boys got all their stuff we jumped back into the cars and started to drive over to Manly. Manly was one of those places where if you didn’t take the right turn, or didn’t park in the right car park you have no idea where the hell you are. “So where to?” Taylor asked when we met at the bottom of the carpark. “can we get some lunch I’m hungryyy” whined David, “okay David we’ll go get some food” I told him as we began to walk towards the beach where all the cafes were, as David ran around in circles in front of us. “Hey David you want some redbull?” Taylor asked curiously and his eyes lit up, “NO! Don’t give him that! It’s poison!” Jeff yelled, “Hey I’m an adult I can have redbull if I want” said David sassily, “David you’re not having redbull” said Pierre rolling his eyes, “Jessssss” he whined pouting, making me laugh, “I’ll take care of it” I told him winking, “whatever you do, do NOT give him any” Sebastien warned, whispering in my ear as I sat on his lap, “Don’t worry, I don’t plan on it” I whispered close to his lips before closing the gap.

When we got to the beach it was ridiculously busy and only managed to claim a small patch of sand up near the paved mall and the shops. Taylor, David, Chuck and Jeff went to go grab some food, while Pierre, Patrick, Sebastien and myself stayed back at the beach. “I’m going to go feel the water, I’ll be back in a second” I said jumping up and walking down to the water’s edge, “Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?” Sebastien asked pulling me into a hug behind me, “Maybe” I replied; pursing my lips and rolling my eyes before breaking out into a smile, “Well you’re absolutely gorgeous” he said, “is that so?” I questioned with a cheeky smile wrapping my arms around his neck, “Yep” he said popping the ‘p’ kissing me, I felt his tongue against my lips wanting to deepen the kiss, but as I was about to let him deepen it I felt him pick me up.

“Sebastien! What are you doing” I yelled as he walked closer to the water, it was then that I realised he didn’t have a shirt on and was in his swimmers and board shorts like myself, “Sebastien no!” I yelled as he got deeper in the water.
♠ ♠ ♠
one last chapter on this side of Christmas/New Years !
I hope you enjoy it!!
comment/subscribe/recommend whatever it is that you guys do :)

anyway MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU! and I promise some new chapters in the New Year once I can actually stop and find a second to write :)