‹ Prequel: Wild Girl
Status: Just started. Please comment

Addiction

Surpises

I walked into Jonny's bar like I used to do when I was a stupid teenager. I grinned at the Mexican. He had packed on a couple pounds and looked very healthy.

"Dakota?" I sat down on a stool in front of him.

"It's me," he ran his fingers through my long, blonde hair.

"You let it grow out!" he grinned.

"I know. I'm glad I did. Hunter loves playing with my hair," he gave me a curious look.

"Who's Hunter?" I smiled.

"He's my son. He's six years old today," his eyes widened.

"He's... He's that boy's isn't he," you could see the sarcasm in my smile.

"Yes he is. Kells' still doesn't know. He's going to find out tonight. Hunter's coming to live with mommy and grammy," I pulled my phone out to show him a picture.

Hunter Colson had my cheeks. He had his daddy's nose and his eyes. He was built similar to his daddy too.

"He's got his fucking attitude," I giggled.

"Kells is here every night," I shrugged.

"Probably. Slim knows about Hunter," Jonny's eyes widened.

"Eh. Oh well," people began to pour into Jonny's club.

I grabbed his remote and started to play music. I realized I was in shorts and a tank top. I was wearing my DC highs and frankly satisfied with my look.

"Fuck your couch. I'm dancing. I'm still a MILF!" I kissed Jonny's cheek.

"Hotter than one honey," he smiled.

"Just don't let me get hurt," I climbed up onto the bar.

"No flipping!" I laughed.

"Bite me!" I kicked my shoes off behind the bar.

The I saw him. His bright blue eyes met mine. I hopped off the bar and walked up to him. He stared at me.

"Let's chat," I dragged him to my private table.

I sat down and pulled out my phone. I clicked on Hunter's picture and showed it to him. Kells' eyes went wide.

"Guess what! I hate you!" I smiled.

"He's cute. What's his name?" he examine the picture.

"Hunter Colson."

"He's mine isn't he?" I nodded.

"Need a paternity test to prove it? That night that I left, we had fucked and you didn't pull out," I tugged my blonde hair back into a ponytail.

"That's true. Shit. I feel like a dick because of what happened that night," he looked sincere.

"I threw my dreams away. My professional career ended. I met Jack in a mall. I worked in a small coffee shop and he was flirting with me. We talked and hit it off. Four years later I'm fighting a car custody battle. He was rich. He gave me everything I wanted, but fun," I took my phone back.

"To raise my son... Why didn't you tell me?" I snorted.

"Why? I told no one but my mom and my brother. Jonny didn't know. I wanted to tell you, but I wanted to hate you. I just wanted to forget everything. You know? The fact I gave you my virginity and was pregnant. I saw you at SXSW. I was fat and couldn't stand the sight of my own face in the mirror. I tried losing the weight, but I was so depressed. They put me on antidepressants. My brother made it clear to me I was missing someone and hard. I decked him and now I'm here," I smiled.

"How'd you tone up?" his eyes were shiny.

"I got back in the gym. I lost a few pounds the first day. I started eating less and more healthy. I picked out the bad food and abused fruits and veggies," I giggled.

"You look really good," he wasn't cursing as much.

"I dropped the baby weight and muscle mass. Hunter loves his mommy like this," I gestured to the boobs.

He smiled at me. It was pained and looked forced.

"Mom told me I was insane for missing you as much as I did. I spent a lot of time drunk and in the studio. I got a record deal," he grinned.

"I saw. I bought the album. It's number one in my car," I winked.

"Really?" I hadn't realized he was nudging my fingers.

"Yeah. Hunter loves it. I'm kind of at a loss when it comes to him. He wants to meet you," I poked his finger with my knuckle.

"Glad to know he thinks like me," he took my hand.

I felt the familiar spark of emotion flare in my chest. His eyes were shining brightly. My heart was ready to fly out of my chest.

"You're still mad at me," he moved closer around to booth to me.

"I'm disappointed in you. You didn't slow down. You need a break. You need rest, idiot," I scooched closer and laid my head on his shoulder.

"I want to sleep. I really just want to get out of here with you and catch up," he wrapped his arms around me.

I shrugged and grabbed his hands.

"Jonny takes care of my mom. He knows I've probably left with you," we crept out of the back and to my car.

He sat on the hood and stared at me.

"Come here," he grabbed me hands.

He pulled me onto the hood of my car and laid back. I stared at him.

"The first time you were ever so calm was here. You puked up blood and didn't freak. I spent the whole night by your side," he smiled.

"I remember that. Draven asked me what was the best memory I had was. I told a few. The first one I said was when Kells took care of me when I got sick," he ran his fingers up my back.

"I was asked what my wildest tour story was. I said when you went contortion on my ass and practically blew me through my shorts. I swear dude. No one believed you were a virgin," I laughed.

"No one believed we weren't dating either because you were such a selfish man," I smacked his tummy.

He smiled. It was a Kells smile. I giggled and laid down next to him. I knew things were only going to get confusing and tough from here.