Learning Love

having fun?

"welcome home Ilka" I said and showed Ilka the apartment.
she liked it. I saw it in her face and I didn't need to ask her about it.
"what do you think" I asked anyways. I didn't need to but that's what a man usualy does when a girl comes to her new home. I know I've been watching too many shitty movies.
"it's awesome!" she almost screamed and hugged me tight
"I know" I laughed and hugged her back then we kissed a quick kiss. our first.
yes we're a wierd couple we haven't kissed even if we've been together for a week and so what. no-one of us give a fuck about it. it doesn't really matter how many times you're kissing your girlfriend just as long as you're happy together. that's the only thing that matter.
we went to the bedroom with Ilka's stuff and then we sat down on the couch in the living room. we just sat there for a little she was loooking around and she got more and more happy for every single moment she was in here
I pulled her up on my lap and kissed the tip of her nose. she smiled and kissed my lips. I kissed her back and we kissed for a little while until I bite down her buthem lip and she opened her mouth. then I let my tongue inside to find out how her mouth looked like. I felt around with my tongue until I found hers and we started playing with our tongues. of course I had the domination in this.
we pulled apart for breath and she laid her head against my sholder and relaxed. I hugged her and kissed her cheek. this felt so good... but I knew something that would feel better...
I helped her to get her shirt off and smiled at her. then I took my own off and then her bra. something fell out as I took the bra.
"what was that?" I asked.
"my cell phone" she answered. "I'm hiding it in my bra if something should happen." she smiled at me.
"nothing is going to happen when you're with me" I smiled as I took her jeans off. then I took mine off and a few secunts later we were completly naked and she was sitting on my lap.
I touched her boobs and she smiled. she liked it. and I liked to feel on them. they were not too small, not too big, they were compleetly real. and I loved them that way.
after a little while she pulled away and sat down next to me, pulling on her clothes again.
"is anything wrong?" I asked looking worried at her. had I did something wrong since she won't do it?
"no. I just thought it was better to stop this before we're getting too far" she answered like she was my mother.
"why can't we have fun?" I asked and I could just hear how sad my voice was about this thing. I thought we could have sex every day! but no. little Ilka won't do that.
"because I say no" she sighed and pulled on her shirt as the last part.
I sighed "well I may live with that" I said and pulled on my own clothes then I looked into her beautiful eyes."do you like dogs?" I asked.
"are you crazy! of course I do!" she almost screamed.
I went over to the kitchen door and opened it. my dog ran out and jumped on Ilka's lap as soon as he saw her.
"oh he's cute!!!" she smiled as he licked her alover the face. "what's his name?" she asked.
"Inu that means dog in Japanish" I said.
"you like Japanish?" she asked me
"not as much as you" I said and kissed her on the cheek (I would had kissed her on her lips but Inu was licking them so I couldn't have them)
she blushed and sat Inu down "I'm going out to buy some stuff for tonight's dinner" she said and stood up.
"well okay sweetie" I kissed her lips (thanks that Inu isn't tall enough to get them from the floor) and then she left the apartment, making sure everything was like before.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh you thought they would have sex?
well I'm sorry. no sex this time mwuahaha >:D