Learning Love

Kidnapped

I went out from C... oh sorry our apartment to guy some food for dinner. I just thought of some pizza or some easy food. some take-away would be the best but I had to see what I could find.
it was still summer but we'd spend alot of time having 'fun' or what CC would call a little fun in the apartment. it had got pretty dark already. I wish I'd taken Inu with me it would be nice to have a dog by my side right now. but I had been a little stupid girl and didn't asked CC to let me take Inu with me.
I heard footsteps behind me and looked over my sholder. I saw a fat man. he was about 50 years old. he was looking at me in a strange way but I didn't mind. maybe I should have done that?
anyway I just turned my head and looked away. I felt someone walk pass me and saw the fat man again. I kept an eye on him but suddenly... he was gone? how could that happen?
I walked pass an alley and felt a hand taking my arm, and another covered my mouth as I couldn't scream. I tried to look up but the person held my head close to his body and I couldn't move. he dragged me away from the streat.
when we was as far of the streat that they couldn't hear me no matter what he let go of me and took a rob.
I turned around and saw who it was. it was the fat man who'd disappeared. I didn't understand anything. why should he kidnap me? me of anyone else? I'm so confused. I mean. I'm nothing! everybody say I'm beautiful, CC says I'm the most beautiful girl he has ever seen in his life but I think they're just saying that to make me smile. to be honest I'm pretty ugly. maybe I have humer. I don't know. maybe I'm sweet but how can that man know about that?
then the thought hit me. has he taken me here to rape me? hell fucking no! I won't let him fucking do that!!! my mind kept screaming that over and over again.
I tried to run but he grabbed my arm and tied my hands to each other. then he took some gaffa tape and used it to cover my mouth. then he dragged me with him by my arms into a black car with those windows you can only look out of. no-one can see what's or who's in the car. he got inside the car too and started driving.
I started crying. I couldn't take this. I wanted my CC. I wanted him so bad to come and get me. why was I so stupid? when the hell did I learn to use my mind. why didn't I just ran away first time I saw that man! fuck my life!
"SHUT UP BITCH!" he yelled which just made me cry more and more.
he doesn't care how I feel. he has just kidnapped me. I already hate him!

we drove up to an old adonded buliding. he got out of the car and got me out too. he dragged me into the building and pushed me down on the floor. then he took the tape away from my mouth.
"what are you gonna do to me?" I cried.
"oh shut up bitch!" he yelled and took off my clothes. then he took off his own. it was the second time I was naked today. I couldn't take this any longer. I wanted to die. so bad!
he held me down on my back and climbed on top of me and started fucking me. I tried to push him away but he just laughed.
"stop doing that little girl. then I just need to fuck you longer" he laughed.
his penis came inside of me and I cried out in pain. I tried to get away but nothing help of course. it felt so wrong. all of it just felt so wrong! I wish I could just die. right there and then.
he finaly finished raping me and threw me into a room with my clothes following.
"I'll get you some food little bitch. by the way you're good in bed when you're not trying to get away" he laughed.
he slammed the door and locked it from the outside. I pulled my knees to my chest, wraped my arms around them and started crying harder than ever.
I guess I sat like that for half an hour, then I heard the key in the door and it opened. the man sat a plate down and was about to leave.
"when are you letting me go?" I asked
"never" he answered. just as I thought.
"but what if you gets tired of me" then he would let me go... won't he?
"when I gets tired of you I'll just shot you and throw your body into the water. no-one is ever gunna find you alive again." that made me cry and he laughed evil as he locked the door again.
I'd lost all hope. my future would be a dark place of rape and death and nobody was ever gonna find it out. CC would worry too much about me, maybe search for me, but he would never find me. then he would cry his eyes out until he found another or... I wouldn't think about it but... maybe kill himself of sadness. I couldn't take this. I should kill myself.
maybe I could use my bra or something...
then I remembered another way my bra could be really useful
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll try to submit next chap tomorrow
and BTW please tell me what you think she's doing next