Learning Love

A Phone Call Of Hope

Jake, Inu and I was walking around the streats. it was about 10 pm now and no-one of us had seen or heard from Ilka yet. we'd been searching for her for almost two hours now!
then I saw someone not far from us.
"hey you two have you been lucky to find Ilka yet?" Ashley asked as he came up to us with Tokyo walking right next to him.
"no... not yet..." I sighed. I had been close to break down into tears since Ilka disappeared.
"how about you?" Jake asked.
"not really. and the other guys says the same. I've met them all" Ashley sighed.
"she's dead..." I cried
"no she's not" Jake said calm and wraped an arm around my sholders. "I promise we're going to find her alive CC don't worry"
"you can't promise a shit! how do you k-" my phone cut me off
"that's what you get when you let your heart win whoa"
I pulled my cell phone up of my pocket and answered the call
"Christian Coma?" I said.
"CC it's me..." she cried.
"Ilka!?!" I almost screamed "where are you?"
"I don't know an old adonded building" she answered.
"in the city?" I asked
"yes..." she sniffed once.
"how did you get there?" I asked worried.
"a man kidnapped me... and wraped me... and when he doesn't want me anymore he is gonna kill me" she cried.
"oh no..." I got a shock. such an idiot! he shouldn't touch MY Ilka! never ever! I already hated him. "we will come to save you" I said.
"O-okay... but... be careful" she cried.
"I will" I promised and then we hung up.
"where is she?" Jake asked.
"an old adonded building" I replied.
"I think I know where that building is!" Ashley said smiling.
"where!" I almost screamed.
"in the edge of the city. where all the pushers and sluts lives... oh yeah and re rapemen and murders. shorter said all the crimes lives there" he replied.
even if it was sad to know I still felt happy. now I knew where my Ilka was and I was able to save her!
I let go of Inu ran over to Ashley and hugged him tight. if it wasn't for my mind stopping me I'd kissed him too and yes ON the lips.
"easy now CC" Ashley laughed and hugged me back.
Jake had already called the other guys and told them that we knew where Ilka was and where we were so they could find us.
I was so happy. my Ilka was still alive and she was almost okay and best of it all, we knew where she was so we could save her as soon as possible!
♠ ♠ ♠
is it jut me or is it really a good story?
I thought it was the worst I've ever done but I almost can't wait to update this again! and I'm so greatful to write this!
and I know I'll never be able to come up with a lovestory as good as this