Learning Love

My Saviour

I was still sitting in the room, I'd eaten the food and got dressed again. I couldn't help but started to worry about CC what if he got killed by that man! well then we would be together in death but what if he killed Andy, Ashley, Jake, Ella, Jinxx or Sammi! maybe CC won't bring them with him. I really hope so. it would be too dangerous to them and they're not a part of this. they shouldn't be here.
the door opened and the fat man grabbed me by the arm and dragged me out of my room. it was early in the morning the sky was red of the sun rising.
"someone is coming and I guess they're coming for you!" the man spat as he dragged me to the door.
someone pushed it open and outside was CC, Jake and Andy. a few meters behind them was a car and I was pretty sure that Jinxx, Ella, Sammi and Ashley was in there even if I couldn't see it.
"let my Ilka go!" CC yelled and ran towards us.
the man showed me a knife and I screamed.
"you're not going farther" the man yelled. "if you do then I'm killing this girl." he looked into CC's eyes and I did so too. I got a little scared of the anger I could see in there. "oh it's not just a girl to you isn't it? it's your girlfriend" the fat man send CC an evil smile as he cut me in my arm. I let out a loud scream and held the tears back.
"you dare to hurt her!" CC screamed and Jake and Andy started running. they pushed the man away from me and I fell to the ground. my knees felt like they didn't exist and I couldn't get up.
"ILKA!" CC screamed and ran over to me. "are you okay dear?" he held me tight and I hugged him and started crying out of control. I'd missed him so much and had been so scared.
he leaned down and kissed my lips gently.
"DAMN IT!" we heard Jake yell
"what?" CC stood up and let go of me.
"he went away!" Andy yelled
"is he gone then?" I whispered
"for now..." CC kissed my cheek and hugged me tight.
"GUYS!!! ASHLEY IS GONE!!!" Jinxx screamed running towards us with Sammi and Ella following right behind him.
"what?" Andy froze
"how can he be gone shouldn't you protect him and the girls and make sure no-one of them went away?" Jake said angry.
"I did! but he suddenly disappeared!" Jinxx yelled at Jake.
then we heard a loud scream and a crash.
"ASHLEYYY!!!!!" Andy screamed running towards the noice. we all followed him.
we saw a bunch of broken tree in a corner of the building. on top of it were the top of Ashley's body and he had a huge smile on his face.
"I got him!" he smiled as Andy ran over and dragged him out.
"you could had got hurt" Andy whispered and hugged Ashley tight.
"let's get the tree away and see what has happened." Jake said and we all started removing the tree. the man was laying on the floor with a huge hole in his head and blood all around him. I touched his wrist and screamed
"what is it?" CC asked
"he's... dead" I whispered.
"then I'm a murder" Ashley cried.
"no you're not" I said and hugged him.
"what happened Ashy?" Andy asked.
"I was running on a bridge up there trying to find him... but he found me first and tried to rape me and then I ran over here. when we both were there and he was about to couch me the bridge broke and we fell down. I thought I'd cautch him but it seams like I've killed him..." he cried
"it's okay" I whispered. "we may just call an ambulance?"
that was what we did and soon the abulance was there with two police men too.
Ashley told what has happened and luckily the police told him it was okay. he hadn't killed. it wasn't his fault, he wasn't a murder and then the doctors took me away for a quick check.
"your cut seams fine Miss" the nurse who was checking me said "you're gonna be okay soon" then she looked at CC "take good care of your girlfriend maybe she'll be a little upset the next few days. just stay around her okay?"
CC smiled. "we will both enjoy that" he laughed.
then we all went to the car and drived home in the morning light
♠ ♠ ♠
don't worry there is something more about to happen.
we're about the ending but I've one more thing to do before I finish this story