Learning Love

Moves Like CC

it was Friday night. the last Friday in august. CC and I had ben together for more than one month and now it was time to tell the fans. no-one knew about it except of Andy cause he had to give the word to CC so he could say it out loud from the stage. I was sadly forced to sit backstage and just listen to the show. but Sammi was there. Ella had went home to UK for a little while.
they'd played the last song up on the stage and the fans were screaming for one more song.
"okay okay" Andy laughed. "but first of CC wants to say something so CC come over here"
there were silent for a bit, then I heard someone staund up and walk I guess it was CC who was walking towards the microphone.
"first I wanna get Ilka up on stage" CC said and I stood up and got up on stage, Sammi followed right behind as my backup.
as CC saw me he pulled me into a tight hug. "this is my girlfriend!" he yelled and I blushed.
all the fans screamed and clapped and it felt like my stomach were flying of happyness. I was so greatful they fucking liked me! they accepted me! it couldn't get any better!
Andy took over the microphone again and everybody thought he was gonna lead to the last song but he said.
"I've something to admit too. I'm moving like CC and admiting my true love" I looked at Ashley from the corner of my eye and I saw him blush under the make up. "I'm bisexual and I'm together with our dear basist the adorable and one and only Ashley Purdy"
"ANDLEY!!!" the fans screamed and I started giggling. that was a true fact.
"Ella and I are getting married in November!" Jake yelled from Jinxx microphone. the moves like CC seamed not to be admiting love but just to admit things.
"and I'm pregnant with Jinxx's child!" Sammi screamed in Ashley's microphone with a huge happy smile on her face
I took Andy's microphone away from him.
"seams like everybody up here got the moves like CC" I laughed.
everybody laughed with me. I was already loved by the BVB army. this was great!
"well it seams like we're gonna play Rebel Love Song!" Andy yelled in the microphone. "and let's keep the happy couples together so Ilka and Sammi may stay on stage if they want."
CC and I ran behind CC's drums and CC sat down and got reado to play. I started dancing to the music. Sammi dragged me out from behind the drums and we danced. spmetimes alone, sometimes together and during the guitar solo we were dancing with Andy.
this summer, moving from Belgium to United States was the greatest summer ever in my life even though I'd thought it would be the worst summer ever and it all begon by meeting a wierd girl named Sammi Doll
♠ ♠ ♠
farvel! goodbye! afscheid! adiaŭ! au revoir! addio! さようなら! 再见! adeus! до свидания! ลาก่อน! да пабачэння!
that should be alot of ways to say goodbye cause this story is over.
it is the first and the last lovestory. I've written it for my friend.
Ilka I hope you enjoied this.
and the same to the rest of you. if you feel like it please leave a coment. I would love to know what you think and if I gets enough coments from diffrent persons and it seams to be good then maybe I'll make another story like this

Jackie ^_^