Learning Love

Loveless

I was henging out with the guys. Jake, Andy and Ashley. it was kinda boring. Jinxx should join us later. now we were waiting for him to come.
to me it has got kinda boring to heng out with the other guys. Jinxx and Sammi can't be apart more than two minutes without calling each other Jake is always talking about Ella and Andy and Ashley has a crush on each other, then we have me. I'm all alone in this shit. I have no-one to love. I could have any girl I want of our fans but they're not my type. I've thought about being gay and trying to find a guy instead but I can't just be gay like that. so I'm waiting for the right girl to come. I hope I'll meet her someday. my true love. but right now it seams like she'll never come. sadly.
"and here he is! Mr Jinxx!" Jinxx yelled as he came up to us
"hey Jinxx" I was the only who answered. Andy and Ashley were kissing really hard and Jake's mind was in UK with Ella.
"CC guess what?" Jinxx asked as he sat down next to me.
"what?" I asked.
"I met a girl in the mall today. or Sammi met her. she has told me about her. I wish you could meet her. of what Sammi has told she should be your type of girl" Jinxx smiled.
I sighed "Jinxx I've given in finding a girlfriend. it's never gonna happen"
"never give in for the love" Ashley said "it'll come to you somehow. like to me and Andy"
"never give in, never back down" Andy laughed and kissed Ashley's cheek. oh my God couldn't they talk about something else should it absolutly be love?
"it's not the same. I'm not gay" I sighed.
"she'll be there someday. maybe it's the girl Sammi met maybe it's the next girl passing us who knows?" Ashley said.
"you don't know what you're talking about" I said. "you're gay. you have your true love I have nothing!" I yelled the last part. I didn't ment to but I did.
I saw Ashley get tears in his eyes. since he got together with Andy he has been really soft and easy to hurt.
"CC if you have something against gays..." Andy wraped his arm around Ashley and looked angry at me.
"I haven't but there is a difference between gay and straight" I said.
"well you're right" Jake nodded. "don't worry you'll find her someday"
I got up. I couldn't take this anymore. all that love talk like everything would be perfect
"I'm leaving" I said and so did I. I walked home to my apartment to be alone with my loveless mind. I hated this. I hated love. it was so annoying when everyone but me had a girlfriend or boyfriend. I could scream!
♠ ♠ ♠
this is a little short but I can't put more in this.
and if you don't like boyxboy (like Andley) then I'm sorry but that's what I usualy write and I couldn't help but put it into this story too.
but as you know it's a CC-lovestory so it's gonna be about CC