Learning Love

The Dinner (part one)

as soon as I knocked on the door I heard the door open and then I saw Jinxx.
"oh hey Ilka" he smiled. "we're glad you are here" he smiled and hugged me.
"hey Jinxx thank you" I smiled and hugged him back.
"come inside" he said and I walked inside the apartment. he closed the door behind me and I walked into the livingroom with him.
I looked around the room. Jake sat in the couch with Ella's head on his sholder, he smiled down at her and they both looked happy and in love. Ella was sitting in the mittle of the couch and on the other side of her CC was sitting and looked out in the air. God he looked like he was really bored.
"hey is that Ilka?" a deep voice said. I knew it was Andy and looked over at him. he sat in a chair with Ashley sitting on his lap, he looked at me and smiled.
"yes I'm Ilka" I replied.
he smiled "nice to meet you" he said and held his hand out, I took it and he shaked my hand. this was great.
Ashley smiled at me and pulled me into a soft hug. "glad to meet you" he said and we both pulled away.
"glad to meet you too" I smiled at him.
"hey Ashy why don't I ever get that?!?" Andy laughed and kissed Ashley's cheek gently. Ashley blushed. it was obvious they were together.
Jake and Ella didn't notice but CC looked interested at me.
"I'm Christian Coma. but just call me CC" he said and smiled.
"okay... I'm Ilka... nice to meet you" I don't know why but it was hard to me to find the right words. and I felt so... was it scared? no I wasn't afraid of him... what could it be?
Sammi came out from the kitchen. "the food is ready" she said and we all walked over to the table. we were walking in two by two, everybody walked with their lover except of CC and I who were walking with each other.
I sat down and CC sat down next to me. I smiled shy at him. "do you know any good amarican jokes?" I asked. I could kick myself. it was so stupid!
"shure" CC smiled and told me one. I was nearly dying of laugh and he enjoyed it. "one more?" he asked
"hell yeah!" I smiled and he told me one more and I laughed again.
"where are you from?" he asked.
"Belgium" I reblied and looked down at my plate.
"nice" he smiled "what's the reason why you came to LA then?" he asked.
"my dad got another work here in LA and we had to move" I told him and smiled.
"so you moved from all your friends?" he asked.
"yes" I smiled sad up at him "but it wasn't that many"
"that's sad anyways" I nodded
"where are you born?" I asked.
"oh. I'm born here in LA. before I came to Black Veil Brides I'd never thought I would see the rest of the world but now I've almost seen it all" he smiled.
"sounds nice" I said and started eating once more. then I thought about something and looked up at Andy. "Andy I thought you were with Juliet?" I asked.
he laughed. "I was. but she cheated on me so now I'm with Ashley and it's way better than any girl I could get" he smiled at his boyfriend who blushed like a rose. I wish my blush looked like that, but it's just making me more ugly than I am already.
then I felt CC's mouth close to my ear.
"I doesn't regret that Sammi invited you. you're a nice girl" he smiled and then the ugly blush came to my face. why should it come now? why was I blushing anyways. I was so confused but what he said made me really happy.