Learning Love

The Secret Lover

"ILKA!! YOU'VE GOT A LETTER!!!" my mom yelled from downstairs.
I ran down to her. I'd never thought I would get a letter before I'd been here for a year or so but here it was. the adress was mine, the name was mine. it was a letter for me.
"thank you mom" I said as I took the letter and ran to my room
I sat down on my bed and carefully opened the letter. there was hearts on the envelope and on the paper it was written on. it was written with a pen.
I looked at the paper. there was hearts on the paper too and it was light pink was this a love letter? there was only one way to find it out. read the letter...

Dear gorgeous Ilka
you should know how hard it is to write this letter for such a beautiful, swet, funny, and kind girl as you.
I've wanted to write this letter for a long time. actualy since we met each other first time. it may sound a little scarry to you. I hope you won't mind too much.
what I'm writing this for is telling you that I love you with all my heart. I'd never thought I would fall in love but now I am. I'm falling in love with you Ilka.
I don't want to be scary to you. so I want something. what if we meet somewhere? in July 23rd at 2 pm I'll be waiting for you at cafe Sunshine. it is a central place and it won't be too hard for you to get there in time. if you don't want to meet me then don't show up that's all you have to do. if you don't show up before 3pm I'm leaving the place
hope to see you
your secret lover
by the way, I've never tried writing this kind of letters before so I'm sorry if it's not what you think of a love letter

who was this guy? could it be? no I won't believe that even if it made me happy in a wierd way but I was going to cafe Sunshine no matter what. I wanted to meet my secret lover.
"ILKA DINNER IS READY!!" my mom yelled once again.
"COMING!!!" I ran downstairs with red cheeks and shining eyes.
"why are you looking like that?" my sister asked as I came.
"how?" I asked trying to seam like I don't know what she is talking about.
"your eyes are shining and you're blushing" she said.
"I'm not!" but I smiled as I said it.
"let's say so" she sighed and I sat down for eating my dinner.
I couldn't believe it. for the first time in my life I've got a secret lover. a guy who loved me for who I am and wanted to meet me but who the hell could it be?
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if this is a little short and if you don't like to read the same letter twice but I can't write anymore in this chap
and sorry if you think it took a little long I'll try to be quicker next time :)