Learning Love

Moving

it has been about a week since CC and I got together now. I'd chose to move into his place. I couldn't wait any longer. I told my parents and they said it was okay if CC would 'take good care of me'.
to make sure that they trust CC I invited him home at my place.

it was the day before I'd chosen to move into CC's place. I'd told my parents that he was coming and they were cool with it.
he knocked on the door a little too late but it was okay. my mom had been a little late with the food and my sister had just got dressed after her shower so the time was perfect. hah! that man knows what good timing is.
I was the one opening the door and saw his happy smiling face.
"HEY!" I almost screamed
"HEY!” he yelled and pulled me into a tight hug. a true CC-thing.
"well" I looked shy down. "come inside" I stepped aside to let him in and he walked inside.. my mom came out of the kitchen just in that moment.
"you may be Ilka's boyfriend?" she asked. DAMN my mom is stupid! of course he's my boyfriend. I've told her 400 times aday!
"yeah it's me" CC said as calm as he could without sound like he had more fun than ever. it was so embarassing.
"well what's your name, wasn't it Chris...tian... Coma?" my mom asked.
"actualy it's Mora instead of Coma. I just think Coma sounds better and since my nickname is CC then it sounds better than CM doesn't it?" he said with a laugh.
my mom laughed and nodded "it does" then she went back to the kitchen.

the rest of the night went well. my parents trust CC more and more and he was a really nice guy. she told some jokes from America we didn't know in the family and we were all dying of laugh.
after eating dinner my parents told me to take CC to my room. I leaded him upstairs and we got to my room and sat on my bed.
"haven't you told them that we are together?" he teased.
"I did!" I smiled at him and took his hand "more than 100 times aday but they didn't listen to me I guess"
at about 10pm CC went home and I got ready to move over at his place.

the next day CC drived over in his car. I didn't know he had any, but he had. a black small one which was really cool. we got my stuff inside of it and I said goodbye to my family. then we drived home at CC.
the ride over there went pretty slow. and we were both silent. half way of the ride we both started laughing without a reason. maybe just because we use to talk like forever.
"why are we laughing?" I asked.
"I don't know. because we're wierd?" CC laughed back.
"maybe" I looked at CC who wraped his arm around my sholders. then he drove into a parkinglot and stopped the car.
we got my stuff and went up to his apartment. he unluck the door and as I saw his apartment I gasped. I'd never seen something as cool as this place.
"welcome home Ilka" he said before kissing my cheek gently
♠ ♠ ♠
now I've got the ideas.
and once again I got saved by a friend. if you can't guess who it is this time then I think you're stupid as fuck xD