Status: Done, sorry I quit

Not Your Average Possession

Chapter 11

"Let's just say I was kicked out of Heaven. Heaven was exactly how you think it would be. It was beautiful and everyone was in the garden of everlasting happiness. I really messed up my chance to be with God. I was exiled and left to rot in Hell. I don't even know what I did wrong, but I know it wasn't good. I was just trying to help... I was tortured by the Devil himself. Being thrown down the pit of fire time and time again. Something strange seemed to be happening as the torture got worse. I started to hear a name, only one, slither it's way into my mind. Lucas Martelli. I sought out to find him, at a loud, rambunctious party. This was my only chance, my only chance to get back into heaven... and you probably know the rest from there." Azura said.

* * *

As he told the story my eyes suddenly stopped seeing the world around me but his memories. I couldn't believe my eyes, I actually saw heaven. I saw God. I saw Azura with his brownish blonde hair wearing all white kneeling down in front of God crying. Azura being sent down to Hell. The Devil torturing him. Him in a ball in the corner crying. Asking what he did wrong. Him finally escaping and getting to me. Wow, it was a lot to take in. But why my name? Why me?

"I'm so sorry..." I mumbled out. This day just kept getting more unbelievable.

"But, I'm trying to fix all of it. Take it all back. Be forgiven." he replied, "And I'm hoping that you can help me. I wouldn't have heard your name for no reason, right?"

"I... I guess so..." I stuttered, unsure of myself, "but how? How can a mere mortal help with something out of this world?"

"I don't know, I guess we'll have to figure that out on our own." he commented.

"Now tell me this, where is everyone? Where is Crystal? The Father? The whole town?" It was killing me not knowing where everyone was.

"First of all, the Father is not your friend. Not mine, not yours, not Crystal's. He will try to get rid of me. We don't exactly want that. I know that I'm killing you internally but if we could just do this quickly we should be okay. Next, it's an annual tradition in this town. It happened last before you were born. Every thirty years on this date the whole town will gather in the church and pray. It marks the anniversary of a tragic event a few hundred years ago..."

"So Crystal and the Father must be there? I wonder why my family never told me about this..." this kept getting stranger and stranger. What was the tragic event?

"I don't think your family wanted you getting involved in affairs in this town when you're not from here, after all, your family moved here right after you were born." Azura said.

"Well, what should we do to start this mission of yours?" I asked, wanting to hurry up this whole process before I died.

"I think... that we should do something that will help us gather information about our situation. So I guess, back to the library!"

"I'm starting to think I'm spending way too much time in there..." I laughed, as if I wasn't there enough in school. "Alright, let's get going! Oh and one more thing I have been wanting to ask you!"

"Gosh another question? What is it?" he asked a bit impatiently.

"I'm going to sound a bit silly by asking this, but, do you have any super powers?" I giggled a little while blushing.

"Well... I guess you could say that I do have super powers."

"Oh my god! Really? What are they?" I asked nearly jumping up and down over excitedly.

"Why don't you start walking and I will tell you on the way."
♠ ♠ ♠
Whaddaya think? I love comments and things of the sort like "recommend" and "subscribe" 5 readers! Oh my gosh! I feel so special! haha anyways! I'm on fall break so I should be able to update a lot more often this week! And possibly another update may come later today! :3 enjoy!