Status: Done, sorry I quit

Not Your Average Possession

Chapter 14

When I woke up, it was bright and early. The weather was perfect, just how I like it.

"About time you woke up," Azura said.

"Well good morning to you too," I replied, "We should meet up with Crystal and head off to the exorcism place."

He gave me, or should I say made me give myself a thumbs up, and we headed off. Crystal was already there waiting for us, but this time she seemed to be a bit more patient than when we first met.

"I hope you know what your doing," she said to me as we got to the place.

"He's the only one that can help us, we should take the chance," Azura said by controlling my voice.

"I guess so..." Crystal said while wringing her hands.

I walked up to the receptionist and asked if we could see the father and was told to have a seat and that he would see us in a few minutes.

"Don't worry, Crystal, everything will be fine," I comforted but honestly, I was even more worried than her. I had no idea what was going to happen.going to happen. Would I pass out again? What would the father think about Azura and all that he told me? Has a demon ever talked to the person they possessed even? So many questions I wanted to ask. About a minute later I looked up to see the receptionist come back into the room. I didn't remember ever seeing her leave the room though.

"The father is ready to see you now." she stated then lead us back to his office that we were in yesterday. Nothing had changed, not that I had expected it to.

"You're back." Father Moretti greeted, "Did the demon give you any troubles?"

"No, actually he gave me quite a bit of information." I replied. The father's eyes seemed to bulge out a bit when he heard my statement.

"He spoke to you?" he stuttered out.

"Oh he can do a lot of things, not just talk, but yes, he did speak to me, he told me some interesting things." I replied.

"What did he say?" the father asked a bit rudely.

"Well, why don't I let him tell you himself?"

"He can talk out loud? Wow, well let's hear it."

Azura told the father everything from his banishment from heaven to the Devil's torturing of him, to him hearing my name, to possessing me, first talking to me, his incident that got him kicked out of heaven, his wanting to get back, his special fire abilities, everything. The father looked quite shocked and not very convinced.

"Well, to get back you would have to do something extraordinary and most likely die from it, like martyrdom." he explained, "But, that would be if this wasn't all a lie! The demon is doing this for fun! He enjoys doing this to humans!"

"But I saw with my own eyes the things that happened to him!" I protested.

"Lies! All of it! If you don't believe me then you can suffer through this and let it kill you!" the father yelled while moving towards the door.

"Let's go Crystal!" I said angrily while getting up and leaving the room. Once out of the office I started walking to the nearby park so I could sit down on a bench and think over the events.

"Lucas, what if the father was right?" Crystal asked.

"He can't be, I saw what happened to Azura, it's no lie. You have to trust me." I pleaded.

"Okay..." she mumbled.

"Let's go get some food, I didn't exactly have any breakfast." I said trying to cheer her up.

"Yeah, sure..." she said then flashed a semi-fake smile at me.

We walked together over towards the closest restaurant which happened to be fast food. After eating we wordlessly left and started walking back towards my apartment. Once there I opened the door and turned to let Crystal in but she wouldn't move.

"What's wrong?" I asked but before I could say anything more she leaned forward and kissed me.

"I don't want to see you get hurt." she said then turned and walked away, out of my apartment complex.

I went back inside and plopped down onto the couch, shocked. I couldn't believe what had just happened.

"Looks like someone's got an admirer." Azura laughed.

"Oh shut up." I said while slightly blushing, and thankfully he did, and for the rest of the night, I just sat there, thinking, about Crystal, Azura, the father, and just about everything urgent in my current life until I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I listened to music while writing this chapter! Second update today! Woot! 7 readers! Woot! 4 subscribers! Woot! Enjoy! Maybe there will be a third tonight...