Status: Done, sorry I quit

Not Your Average Possession

Chapter 19

My mouth dropped open the second I heard Crystal say she would let Azura be transferred to her. She really wanted to risk her life for me? I couldn't believe it. I was in total shock. After a few seconds I managed to blurt out a very loud disapproval of her suggestion. I wasn't going to let Crystal do that. Once was more than enough times to be possessed in your life.

"I just want to help you, Lucas. Why won't you let me?" she asked, trying to convince me to let her.

"Because, I'm not letting you get possessed again. What if we can't figure out a way to get Azura out? What if he gets stuck in you? We wouldn't be able to get him out and you'd end up dying! I'm not gonna let that happen! I can't..." Just the thought of Crystal dying nearly brought tears to my eyes. I didn't let them out though, I couldn't cry in front of her, just no.

"But if we don't get him out of you then you will die! I'd much rather have Azura than let you have him!"

"No Crystal, I'm sorry but I'm not gonna let you have him, plus I was chosen for a reason, we don't want to mess something up by transferring him." I told her in a voice only slightly louder than a whisper.

"Okay..." she mumbled, clearly disappointed that she couldn't help me.

"Hey guys, sorry to interrupt, but, I'm still here. We still need to do something. I suggest that we do whatever we need to soon." Azura said.

"And what is it that you think we should do? If we can't transfer you, then what? We aren't exactly in the best position here! I have no clue where to go, what to do, what to say, anything! It just seems that we're a little hopeless here!" I said, the frustration very clear in my voice.

"We aren't hopeless..." Crystal said silently.

"What do you suppose we do then? Any ideas?"

"We could try just going to the regular church, we don't have to go to some fancy office or anything, and tomorrow is Sunday, after all."

"I suppose that could work, I just don't want to be burned by going into the building, I've been burned enough," I said and added a small laugh.

"Well, I guess that's a plan. I think you should get some rest, carrying two souls is pretty exhausting. Plus I have to go to the library and get caught up on some school stuff." Crystal said then started moving towards her shoes.

"Oh yeah," I laughed, "alright, I'll let you go then, see you tomorrow!"

I walked Crystal out of the door then shut and locked it. I yawned and the extent of my tiredness fully set in.

* * *

I arrived at the library and headed in, going towards the back of the building. I was still a bit upset that Lucas told me he wouldn't let me take Azura from him. I got an idea after thinking about the subject for a moment and headed towards the religious section. I found a few books on possession and grabbed them and went to a table. I flipped through the first book to find nothing that I didn't already know. Upon flipping through the second book I saw something hat caught my eye.

"How do demons possess a person and how demons are transferred to others... hmm..." I mumbled to myself then started reading.

Maybe I could get Azura transferred into me...
♠ ♠ ♠
I listened to My Chemical Romance's Heaven Help Us while writing this chapter! I think it fits! I hope you like this chapter! I'm not gonna forget to update for a long period of time like last time! Oh! I would love subscriptions and recommendations! Comments too! They make me write more and faster *hint hint* Enjoy!