Status: Done, sorry I quit

Not Your Average Possession

Chapter 21

I was growing more and more restless the closer we got to the church. I had no clue how things would turn out. I had no intentions of hurting Lucas but I was sadly not in control of it. I had to admit, Crystal was pretty attractive, I don't blame Lucas for liking her. I do sort of feel bad for coming in between them. If I could go back and choose someone else I would but I didn't just hear anyone's name, I heard Lucas's, and you can't just ignore something so obvious.

I focused back on what Lucas was seeing and saw that we were just about in front of the church. I was really hoping and crossing my nonexistent fingers that nothing out of the ordinary would happen.

"Hey guys," I started, "I really hope nothing bad happens when we go in there, sorry if anything does. And I'm even more sorry if it causes you pain, Lucas, I sadly can't control it."

"Its fine, Azura, I can deal with pain, its a good reminder that I'm still alive." Lucas replied.

"That's a nice way of looking at it," Crystal commented.

"Yeah, it is..." I said slowly as we were just about to open the doors. I didn't want anyone to be suspicious by seeing a person talking to himself.

We stepped inside and I flinched, expecting something to happen. But nothing did. Nothing seemed wrong. I guess that was a good sign but I wasn't so sure, I was still going too be cautious.

We started walking towards the pastor who was at the back of the room laughing with some other people. He looked nice, only a few years older than Lucas by the looks of it.

"Excuse me, sorry to interrupt," Crystal said politely, "but can we talk to you privately, Father Anthony?"

"Hey! Crystal! Long time since I've seen you! And you even brought a friend! How nice! And yeah we can talk, let's go back into the back room." the Father said then led us away so we could talk without any eavesdropping.

"We have a problem, Father, and we were hoping that you could help, point us in the right direction," Crystal explained.

"I will try my best but you have to tell me the problem first," he laughed.

"Okay well..." Lucas started, moments from the last time we went for help flashing through his mind, "I'm possessed by a demon. His name is Azura, and he's completely harmless so please don't immediately judge him like the last person did."

"Well..." he paused, "that's a lot to take in! Wait, how do you know he's nice? How do you know all of this?"

"Why don't we let him tell you himself," Lucas said.

"Yeah, go ahead Azura, tell him." Crystal commented.

The room went silent. It was my turn to speak.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M SO SO SO SORRY THAT THIS TOOK FOREVER! I HAD NO CONTROL OVER IT THIS TIME! I HAD MY TECHNOLOGIES TAKEN AWAY! But I'm back now! Whaddoyou think of it being in Azura's P.O.V.? Likey? No? I wrote this in my math class earlier in the day that my stuff got taken so I was going to update that night. Anyways! I'll try to not let it happen again! Comment! Subscribe! Recommend! Do any of those and you'll get an interwebz cookie! :3