Status: Done, sorry I quit

Not Your Average Possession

Chapter 22

I listened as Azura explained everything. He talked so confidently, as if he had no hesitation, although since I could feel everything he was I knew he was extremely nervous. I watched the Father as he listened to Azura, he was very attentive and seemed to be keeping an open mind based on his body language. It was quite the experience having someone else inside you talking out loud that isn't yourself. After a few minutes Azura finished up talking and then left my voice to me again.

"Well then, Azura," he started, clearly still processing all the information, "it sounds like you've had quite a lot of things happen to you. Lucas, we need to get Azura out of you very soon."

"Yeah, we already know a lot on the subject, we just aren't sure on some of the actions to take." I replied.

"Well, to get Azura out of you we would have to transfer his soul into something or to somewhere else. As you said earlier, you were kicked out of heaven and I'm pretty sure you don't want to go back to hell so I'm thinking that we should transfer you into something else. Someone else."

I got nervous and knew that Crystal would immediately volunteer, even though I already told her that I wouldn't allow it. Sure enough, she told Anthony that she was willing to have the demon transferred to her.

"You were already possessed once though, Crystal, I'm not going to let that happen again." I reminded her. The Father nodded and said how he remembered that, he was apparently there at the time.

"Then who will we transfer him to then? Who will be willing to let a demon possess them?" She replied, knowing that she hit a strong point in the argument.

"I'm not sure..." Father Anthony replied.

"Well we can't keep him in me for too much longer, yes I do want him out of me, but I don't want him going to you, Crystal."

"Well, sorry to stop all this, but its about time to go out there, the service is about to start." the Father told us then walked with us out to where we were going to be seated. Right before he left us he said that we could meet after the service was over and go discuss more over lunch. I was very much relieved to hear that lunch was not going to be postponed.

We took our seats and sat through the service, it wasn't the most exciting thing but it was interesting at some parts to hear what was being said. Every once and awhile I noticed the Father's eyes drifting over to me and Crystal. He was clearly thinking about our situation throughout the whole service.

Once everything was wrapped up Father Anthony came back to us then asked us where we would like to go eat. I suggested pizza since I was still craving it from earlier. He agreed and told us that the pizza restaurant not too far from here was excellent and that he loved going there. We headed out of the church and started walking towards the food.

"So I was thinking about who we could transfer Azura to throughout the service." Father Anthony stated.

"Who would that be?" Crystal and I asked in unison.

"Well..." the Father said tentatively, " I was thinking we could transfer him into me."
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't kill me because of all the cliff-hangers I use! I use them so readers are excited when there's a next update! It keeps readers wanting to read! Now you know my reasoning! Anyways! It's Friday! *throws confetti* I am hoping that there will be another update this weekend! I loooove feedback! And things such as subscriptions and recommendations! I hoped you liked it! I'm currently trying to make chapters longer but idk if its working or not, any suggestions on how to make chapters longer are welcome! Oh and another thing, 22 chapters so far, yet not a single comment! WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?!?!? ANYTHING PLEASE I JUST WANT TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE ACTUAL READERS AND I'M NOT JUST POSTING THIS ON HERE AND HAVING NOTHING HAPPEN!!!! Anyways... sorry for the rant! I'm sorta just rambling here so I'm just gonna go now...