Status: Done, sorry I quit

Not Your Average Possession

Chapter 23

"Well..." the Father said tentatively, " I was thinking we could transfer him into me."

I was shocked. Well, partially. Shocked because he was willing to let something that everyone was supposed to hate into his body yet not so much because he was a really nice guy. I had no clue how Crystal would react to this though, she seemed really set on having Azura transferred to her. Why wouldn't she just accept that I wasn't going to let her sacrifice herself for me? I know she cares and all but she really doesn't have to do something like being possessed by a demon to show that.

"Ha ha very funny, Father, now seriously, who were you thinking of?" Crystal replied to his statement.

"I'm not kidding. It's probably for the best if Azura was transferred into me rather than you," the Father stated. I could tell he wasn't joking because he put on quite a serious face.

Without warning, Crystal turned over to me, as if she was expecting me to do something important. She wasn't actually going to make me decide, right?

"What do you think Lucas? Should Azura be transferred into me, or the Father?"

Just my luck.

I hesitated a bit. Crystal really wanted to have the burden of hosting Azura in her own body, but I couldn't let her go through the pain of being possessed again. I just couldn't do it. The choice seemed to be much clearer to me now. I cleared my throat and then looked at Crystal.

"It has to be the Father who Azura will possess. I care about you, Crystal, and I'm not going to let you risk your life and put yourself in danger," I said, noticing a spark of shock in her eyes.

"O-Okay..." she stuttered, finally backing down.

"So when are we going to be doing this?" I asked.

"Well, I'd have to do some research and that might take a few days and today is Sunday so I'm thinking we could do it on Saturday if you guys don't have any plans."

The Father was so considerate, he made sure everything was okay with us before he made any plans, I could see myself becoming friends with him.

"Alright, that should be okay. Now I'm hungry so lets go eat and just have a good day without having to worry, sound good?"

Crystal and the Father agreed in unison and we went into the restaurant, hoping to have a normal rest of the day.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M SO SORRY!!! ITS BEEN A MONTH I KNOW I'M JUST SORRY OKAY DON'T MURDER ME!!! Now, its time to dance to You're Gonna Go Far Kid by The Offspring because it just came on haha I will try my best not to abandon this story again! I hope you liked this chapter even if it is filler-ish!