Status: Done, sorry I quit

Not Your Average Possession

Chapter 3

Did it feel strange to have a stranger holding a crucifix right on your forehead? In a way, yes, but if she's getting rid of a demon that's possessed your body, it's all good, I guess. Last thing I knew before I fell unconscious was that there was a sharp prick of pain, and I fell to the ground in agony. That really sums it up, I have a demon in my body, and I never knew I had it before today.

* * *

"Crap!" I heard her scream.

I quickly attempted to open my eyes but was blinded by the light.

"I'm okay," I feebly mumbled. I heard a gasp of relief and tried to open my eyes again. It was a bit easier this time but it was still extremely bright.

"Thank god you're alive, if you would've died I would've been responsible!" she exhaled.

I managed to get up and back into the chair I was previously sitting in. "So, I guess I'm possessed, aren't I?"

"Unfortunately, yes, I'm sorry. I am also sorry for all the pain I just put you through." she said while grabbing a hand mirror and handing it to me, "There's also going to be a mark from the crucifix and possibly a scar too. Again, I'm so very sorry."

"Oh, great," I said while looking at the mark on my forehead, "As long as we can get this demon out of me I should be okay."

"That's our goal." she stated.

"That is a good goal." I replied, "I don't think we introduced ourselves properly," I said while holding out my hand to her, "my name is Lucas."

"Nice to meet you, Lucas, my name is Crystal." she replied and shook my hand.

"Nice to meet you too, Crystal. Quite the nice circumstances we've met under, am I right?" I laughed sarcastically, "So, should we go to the library now to do some research?"

"Yeah, that's a good idea, let's get going." she replied while standing up and walking towards the door of the dorm.

I followed behind her and we both set off for the library, little did we know how much both our lives would change after these events, for better and for worse.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two readers! One recommendation! Oh My God! Ha ha please subscribe and recommend!