Status: Done, sorry I quit

Not Your Average Possession

Chapter 5

It was a bit uncomfortable for me when Lucas asked about my previous experiences with demon possession. Man, was he nosy. We walked down to the Sub Shack around the corner. I waited for him to catch up, like the slowpoke he was. When we sat down to eat, I stared at my sandwich while he was chomping down on his.

"Hey, is something wrong?" he asked with a concerned voice.

"Um, about earlier... When you asked me about my experience with demonic possession..." I trailed off when I looked up to see his deep blue eyes.

"Yeah?" he quickly replied, pushing me to go on.

"Well, when I was in eight grade something happened to me." I replied.

"Oh my god! What?" he asked sounding very concerned.

"Shh! Keep it down, we don't want the whole restaurant to hear us." I whispered.

"Sorry, but what happened?" he muttered.

"Well, like I said, back when I was in eight grade I had this little incident. I was on a field trip with my youth group with my church and we were visiting holy sites in Europe, and at one of the sites I got very sick. I felt like there was some sort of sickness inside me. My pastor came to visit me and tried to see what was wrong with me since I had the strongest immune system out of everyone it seemed. He did some research on my symptoms and eventually he found out what was wrong with me." I said.

"And?" he blurted out right after I paused.

"He said I was possessed by a demon."
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think?