Status: Done, sorry I quit

Not Your Average Possession

Chapter 6

I was in total shock. I couldn't believe that she had been possessed by a demon too. No wonder she was majoring in mental sciences and possession. It all made sense now.

"Oh my god," it seemed like that was the only thing I could bring myself to say, "So what happened?"

"Well, my pastor took me to the local church and met with the other priests and after a while of them talking they came back to me and told me that they were going to have to exorcise me." she breathed.

"And did they?" I said very concerned since I knew what usually happens in exorcisms; I loved to watch horror movies.

"Yes, they did. I was put through huge amounts of pain but it was worth it to get the demon out of me. If I wouldn't have gotten the demon out I would have died. The body is only meant to hold one soul at a time, and when it is overcrowded it starts to shut down. That's why we have to do this so urgently." she informed me.

It was as if somebody smacked me across the face. This was a huge wake up call on how important and real this was. I was dying, and without her I wouldn't even know it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry the chapters have been kinda short but they should get a bit longer...