Status: Story originally for a contest *that sadly I never got it finished for* :(

Stolen

Chapter 2: Drunk

"Where have you been?" Dean asked as Castiel walked through the door of their motel room, many hours later since he had left that morning.

"Out." He responded. Dean grunted in response as he sat down, open beer in hand. "Find anything?" Castiel asked.

"Nothing that's going to end the apocalypse anytime soon." Sam mumbled.

"Very well." Castiel replied. "I suppose we wait then."

"Wait for what?" Dean questioned.

"To strike again." Castiel stated. "We need to at least be able to take out the next Horseman before they completely destroy all of New York."

"Do you have a plan?" Dean continued to prod.

Castiel sighed. "Do we ever?"

"So you mean to tell me that we're just gonna waltz in and zap the next horseman and capture whatever his magical ring of destruction, without a plan?" Dean stated.

"Yes." Castiel replied.

"Well, I'm going to a strip club then." Sam rolled his eyes at his brothers comment. "What?"

"Is that necessary every time we do something like this?" Sam asked.

"As far as I'm concerned, every time we do this god forsaken job of trying to hunt down and kill the Devil's henchmen, it's reasonable to consider every night may be our last night on earth."

Sam exchanged a look with Castiel.

"And besides, I'm gonna get Cas laid eventually." He added, grabbing his leather jacket from the bed and putting it on. Castiel started to protest, remembering the last time Dean took him to one of those places.

"Don't wanna hear it!" He shouted as he walked out of the room, leaving Sam and Cas to follow along behind him, whether they wanted to our not.

****

"Why must you torment me?" Castiel asked, looking at Dean before chugging down at least half of his beer.

"You're a rebel now Cas, you deserve to have a little fun." He winked, watching as Cas polished off his beer. "And besides, why not go out with bang...if you know what I mean."

"I do not understand that reference?" Castiel replied, confusion evident on his always serious face.

"Of course you don't." Dean mumbled.

Castiel remained quiet, consuming most of his sixth beer in a matter of seconds. Barely even feeling any effect of the alcohol in his system. Watching the girls dressed in un-modest clothing that made this their living. One in particular caught his attention though. She wasn't the average stripper, no. She wore a short black dress that stopped just a few inches below her butt, her long blond hair falling in curled locks past her shoulders. A pair of black angel wings tattooed on her shoulders hidden by her clothing.

He couldn't help the familiar feeling that he'd seen her before. 'The girl from the street.' A little voice whispered inside him. He finished what was left of his beer and pushed himself up from the table, striding over to her spot by the bar. Leaving Dean and Sam confused as they watched.

"Jenna?" He questioned cautiously, not wanting it to be the wrong person. The girl turned and looked up at him, blue-green eyes widening in shock and embarrassment.

"C-Castiel?!" She stuttered. Never in her life had she expected to see this man again. Her heart rate sped up as she stared at him. "I uh, I......" She felt her cheeks grow pink out of the sheer embarrassment and shame she felt inside. She averted her gaze from his and back down to her drink.

He chuckled. "There is no need to be embarrassed." He stated, earning her attention once again. He could see the confusion that was evident in her eyes. "I don't think any less of you. Regardless of what your profession is, I still think you a kind human being."

Why was this man so nice to her?

"Thank you." She replied. "But if you don't mind my asking, what is a seemingly well respected man like yourself doing in a place like this?"

"My friends' idea." Castiel replied. "I would normally never come to a place like this otherwise." Jenna pondered his answer for a moment. Taking the chance to take in his appearance. He wore the same black slacks, white shirt with a black over coat (looked like a suit to her), blue tie and tan trench coat he wore earlier in the day.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were a man of faith." She stated, taking another sip of her cocktail.

"Something like that." Castiel replied. Jenna chuckled slightly.

"Well, you're different than most of the quote "religious" unquote, scumbags we get in here." She stated.

"What do you mean?" Castiel questioned.

"Most of them are a bunch a creepy old perverted men from some of the local churches. It's disgusting." She frowned.

"Then they are truly not men of faith." Castiel responded, earning a half crooked grin form Jenna. "Is something amusing?" He asked, his brow furrowing in confusion as he frowned slightly.

"You're so proper." She giggled. "It's kind of nice."

"What do you mean?"

Jenna pondered Castiel's question for a moment. "People aren't normally so kind to me." She finally replied. "You know...with me being a whore and everything." She mumbled the last part quietly, but Castiel was still able to catch it.

"I don't think you to be that kind of person." He replied. "I can see that you still respect yourself to much to truly be a whore. I mean really, if you look around and compare yourself to the other women in this bar, you're nothing like them."

She did take the time to glance around the place for a moment. Taking in some of the women she worked with. How they acted, how they dressed, the ones who stripped for a living and the ones who sold their bodies for sex for the same reason.

"Am I wrong?" He asked. She just shook her head, not able to find the words to reply.

"Well aren't you nice little piece tonight." A drunken man slurred in Jenna's ear, interrupting and smacking her ass before leaning against the bar. Castiel frowned at the mans actions.

"Excuse yourself." Castiel said as he looked at the man, Jenna looking up at him with wide eyes in return.

"Get lost pal." The man responded. "How 'bout you and me get outta here sweetheart." He added, running a hand up Jenna's arm. Castiel watched as she cringed at the mans touch.

"I'm a bit busy." Jenna said, rolling her eyes as the man pulled out a couple hundred dollar bills. Her eyes widening again as Castiel set a wad of cash on the bar.

"And I do believe I was here first." He said staring down the man. The man simple sneered and watched as Jenna grabbed Castiel's wrist and walked off, clearly displeased that he didn't get the girl he wanted.

Sam and Dean watched from their table as the girl drug Castiel towards the back. Not believing what they had just witnessed.

Jenna stopped a few doors down the long hallway, opening a door before pulling them both inside and locking it behind her, giving a sigh of relief as she did so.

"Thank you." She said looking up at Castiel. "I really didn't want to deal with him tonight."

"You know him?" Castiel questioned.

"You could say that." Jenna replied as she took a seat on the bed that sat nearby. Her hand touching the cut on her lip lightly. Castiel felt anger begin to form in the pit of his stomach. What gave that man the right to hit someone like Jenna.

"Castiel?" Jenna's voice brought him out of his thoughts. "Why have you been so kind to me?" She questioned. "I'm not exactly the type of person who should deserve it after the things I've done."

"I believe that some people deserve a second chance." Castiel stated as he looked at her. "Even you." Jenna just shook her head. "All sins can be forgiven if you truly wish to right what you've wronged. It's not like you are proud of this job, correct?"

"No." Jenna replied quietly. "I just- ......... I didn't have much of a choice. I was tired of living on the streets. I didn't have the proper education to apply for a job, nor the money for a GED. It was the only option between starving to death or having a roof over my head."

Castiel watched as she buried her face in her hands. His heart really did go out to this girl. She didn't deserve a life like this. She deserved to be happy.

"But you do have a choice. You always have a choice." Castiel spoke softly, kneeling in front of the girl and pulling her hands away from her face, holding them in his own. " She just stared at him. "You deserve a better life than what you have now."

Jenna felt her cheeks grow warm at his comment. Castiel really was a kind man, and he did have a point. She did deserve better than this, but the real question was...could she make it in the real world?

"You shouldn't doubt yourself so much." Castiel added.

What happened next caught him off guard, but Jenna just reacted. Without even thinking she pressed her lips against his, a small spark feeling like it had ignited between their lips. Usually Castiel would have pulled away, but he didn't. Instead he felt himself begin to kiss her back, until she pulled away suddenly.

"I'm sorry!" Jenna gasped, apologizing quickly as she stared down at Castiel, afraid she might have offended him or something. He tipped his head to the side slightly he looked back up at her.

"Why would you be sorry?" He questioned. She really couldn't give him an answer, just sat there opening and closing her mouth like a retarded fish. After about a minute of silence Castiel couldn't take it anymore. Taking her face in his hands gently he reattached his lips to hers, something he never thought he would see himself doing.

The feeling that formed in the pit of his stomach was something he'd never experienced before, but he didn't mind the way it felt. Her lips were soft and inviting...they felt like home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter two of my short story. :) Hope you guys like it so far...I thought about putting in a sex scene but, I felt it would have ruined the chapter. It just didn't feel right, so I left it at them kissing for now. More soon!

Comments? Pretty please :)