My Imperfect Life.

Prologue

Starting a new school is really aggravating, not to mention tiring. You have to find all you classes, and get used to the environment. So imagine my surprise when my mom announced that we were all moving to Calabasas and attending a private school named Viewpoint Academy. My sister did most of the bitching, "Mom what about my friends.", "Mom what about my boyfriend." ect. You could say my sister was a 'Queen Bee'. I on the other hand was pretty much of a loner. I had five incredible best friends, and no boyfriend. School is top priority for me, I'm hoping I can get into my dream college, Standford, my grades are pretty solid so I actually have a pretty good chance of getting in. If I don't get into Standford, then my back of school is Cornell.

Back to moving, about three months ago my mom found out my dad was having an affair, it probably wouldn't have hurt her as much as it did if it was with someone other then her, but it wasn't. Of all the people in the world he could've slept with, it had to be her. It had to be my mother's sister. Yes, you heard right. My dad slept with my mother's sister. Awesome right. When she first found out, she couldn't even bring herself to tell me, she was a mess. Hey eyes were red and puffy from all the crying she was doing & she could barely form her words. I wasn't really surprised, I mean all the signs were there, maybe my mom was too high on love to see them, but the were there. Whose to say my mom's sister was the only one he was sleeping with.

He's a sleaze. Him and my mom were high school sweethearts. She fell head over heels in love with him, but he just wanted to get into her pants, but then it turned into something bigger. HE ACTUALLY LOVED HER BACK!! But as the saying goes, all good things must come to an end. He started falling out of love with her, I actually believe if it wasn't for Sapphire and I he would've left a long time ago. He used to say Sapphire and I were his pride and joy, and I used to look up at him and be proud that he was my dad, but now.... I don't even know, he's just not who I thought he was. I can't even look at him anymore. He's hurt us in so many ways possible. I don't know if I can ever forgive him. But then I think, remember Tahlia You can forgive, but don't forget. The thing is, I don't think I can do either. Well, I just have one thing to say, Welcome to My Imperfect Life, I hear it's interesting.