My Imperfect Life.

Chapter 2

We reach the school parking lot and it's totally deserted. We exit a the car and walk to the door. It was closed.

"See, now we are late." Sapphire snapped.

I turned to her with narrowed eyes. "Your seriously blaming me. May I remind you that your the one who took over an hour getting dressed."

"And may I remind you that your the one who took you sweet time getting here." She shot back.

"Are you kidding me right now, first of all maybe we wouldn't have been stuck in that damn traffic jam if you hadn't taken your sweet time getting ready."

She rolled her eyes. "You know what, I'm not letting you spoil my day." She sneered, before plastering a fake smile on her face. Sometimes, I honestly wondered how we were related. She banged on the door, then stepped aside and waited as if someone was going to open it. Within a minute, someone did. He let us in and then introduced himself. His name was David, he was one of the tour guide people. He helps whoever's lost, in need of information, or is just plain confused.

"So What year are you guys in?" He asked.

"I'm a freshman." Sapphire answered quickly.

"I'm a junior."

He nodded, "Okay, and what are your names?" He asked while flipping through his clipboard.

"I'm Tahlia Redfield, and that's my sister Sapphire."

He continued flipping through his clipboard until he found the page he wanted.

"You guys are some of the new comers." He smiled

He pointed to these big green doors, "Go through those doors, and give the person there these slips, after that, head over to the scanning room and the aid there will show you the procedure."

We walked away from David and pushed through the green doors and went inside what looked like an auditorium. It was full of people, by the looks of it no one was organized. We were stopped at the door by two other tour guides, we handed them the slips, and they escorted us to this this long table with a whole bunch of other tour guides, apparently, I'm suppose to get a Junior as my tour guide for the next couple of weeks, they told me that his name was Chris Geary. I Took an empty seat, and scanned the room sapphire, I saw her grinning as the girl showed her what seemed to be a Marc Jacobs hand bag, that must be her tour guide. Just what we need around here. Another Sapphire. My eyes stayed on her until her and the girl left the auditorium. A few minutes later, the auditorium started clearing out, and this Chris Geary still wasn't here. I went back up to the table with the tour guides, and the assure me that he was on his way. Which was also what they said about 5 minutes ago. I sit there picking at my short nails and staring at the clock, another minute has gone by.
A second later, three people walk in bursting with laughter.

"Sorry Grace. These two kept me busy." One shouted to the tour guide.

When they got closer, I read their name tags. The first girls was, Tracey The Tracer, The second girls was, Heather The Maze Ruler, and the guys was, Chris The Superhero. Guess that was Chris, he had short curly brown hair, pale skin, sea green eyes, and a tiny beauty mark above his upper lip.

"So, your the lucky victim this year." He said smiling at me.

"Obviously, I'm Chris, aka Chris the superhero. And You are?" He asked.

"Tahlia." I answered blankly.

"We have a lot of things to cover Tahlia." He smiled again. He held out his hand, waiting for me to grab hold of it. I hesitated for a second, but grabbed it and stood up. As we were walking out, I couldn't help, but think I was being watched by Tracy and Heather. I wonder why...
♠ ♠ ♠
Any Idea's of what might happen next? Wanna take a hint of why Tracy and Heather were watching her? Comment your guesses :)