Status: Soon

Miles Away

Infinite

Logan enveloped her in his arms and suddenly, the both of them felt safe. After ten agonizing months of being on set, he finally got to see her. Their lips connected, a surge rushing through both bodies. Her closed eyes opened; staring right at her were Logan’s big eyes. Slowly breaking apart from the kiss, she linked her arms around his shoulders. Logan being half a foot taller than her caused her to have to stand on her tip-toes.

“I missed you baby,” he whispered. She felt Logan’s hot breath on her cheek; the smell minty-cool. She bit her lip, suppressing a smile.

“I didn’t,” the girl said, the serious look on her face interrupted by laughing. “I’m kidding, I swear. I missed you like pedophiles miss driving an ice cream truck.” He chuckled his drool-worthy chuckle. “Babe, you gotta stop chuckling. You know how sexually frustrated it makes me.”

“Well then in that case, I can help you with that,” he replied winking. “Did you know it started raining when you called me? How ironic is that?”

“Very,” she agreed. Her arms were still around Logan’s neck, standing on her tip-toes in order to reach him. “I can't believe you’re here. Am I dreaming? Pinch me please.” Without hesitation, Logan chuckled yet again, earning an aggravated look from his significant other. He pinched the brunette, just like she’d asked.

“We should probably head home,” he told the yawning girl. “I’ll take good care of you,” he said in a baby voice. The couple couldn't help but smile.


Logan awoke in a sweaty panic, screaming out her name, only to realize she wasn’t there anymore. She hasn’t been there for a month. He stumbled out of the hotel room bed and ran his hand through hair that wasn't there anymore, having to cut it off for the movie role that cost him his girlfriend. He took out stationary and a pen and began to write.

Dear you, I miss you and how crazy you made me…
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe?
I never know what to say in these author's notes anymore.
Decided to name the chapters after things mentioned in Perks of Being a Wallflower.