Status: Soon

Miles Away

Wallflower

“I have to tell you something,” Hailey pulled a serious look upon her face. Such a serious look someone could’ve assumed her grandmother died.

“Anything babe,” he replied.

“I love you."


There was no doubt in the back of Hailey’s mind that she missed him. It was inevitable to miss your significant other of four years after stupidly deciding to part ways. The constant reminders of him were too much to handle, but she had no heart to move out of the city she was born in, grew up in. There were the countless adverts for his newest project on the shortest way to work, resulting in seeing his face every god forsaken day of the year.

It didn't help that his popularity among girls began to skyrocket; her “friends” always question why she was so stupid to let him go, why she put that everlasting frown on his face. They didn't know he was smothering her. The insane amount of love she used to love was actually smothering her and she couldn't handle it. She needed to leave. But now, she regretted everything she'd done.

Five movie shoots ago, they’d promised to write letters to one another while he was in some strange, unknown town to film whichever movie he was currently starring in. She kept her word, even as they were broken up. She rose from her spot on the couch – the same spot she fixated herself to every weekend with a gallon of ice-cream and her Netflix membership – and grabbed the stationary from its usual location.

Dear you, I hate you. I hate you for making me love you so goddamn much…
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo, an update.
Comment and subscribe, although y'all probably wont.