Status: Hope ya'll like it :3

Tangled

Unplanned

"Well lets go inside and wait for him." Ana said, but I didnt want to sit around and wait. It was scary not knowing what was going on with Tony. I didn't know if he was mad at me or not. It didn't seem like he was mad at me a moment ago. A moment ago we were in love. I still loved him and when he ran away I could still tell he loved me.
"Someone call him." I said.
"For what?" Ana asked. "He'll tell you what's going on with him when he wants to." She said.
Vic walked forward and said, "Come on I'll take you home." I was so confused that I had forgot to be angry with Vic and let him lead me to his car. I was also didn't tell him to to leave when we got to my house. But that didn't matter because Vic had went from being a guy who was madly in love with me to being caring. He followed me to my room, and sat down on the bed next to me. I was weak, and now was the perfect time to try and get his way but instead he fell asleep. I wanted to talk to someone.
I sat up and softly shook Vic out of his sleep. When he looked up I saw happiness and saddness at the same time. "I thought you were mad at me." He whispered.
"I want to be mad at you, but its kind of my fault too. Tony told me he didn't really trust you." I said.
Vic smiled sadly and replied, "You knew how I felt before you agreed to go with me. I knew I wanted to be with you before you agreed to be Tony's girlfriend and before you stopped talking to me for three months I kinda thought you were starting to feel the same way."
I sat on the bed a moment. I hated seeing this kind of saddness in his eyes. I never thought I would see Vic this unhappy and I never thought I would be the cause of his unhappiness. "I didn't know what to do at the time." I said.
"All you had to do was say yes." Vic said and rolled over. I sat staring at his back for a moment hoping he would turn around and look at me with happiness again. I wouldn't be able to sleep knowing that Vic and possibly Tony was mad at me. I started to role over and lay down too, but I stayed where I was and wrapped my hand in Vic's.
TONY'S POV
I wouldn't be able to say sorry to Melissa enough once she found out. I knew I would have to tell her soon if I wanted us to work, but I wasn't sure if she was gonna forgive me once I told her. I don't know why I thought of it at that moment. Maybe its because at that moment I remembered that I didn't bring a condom, and that made me think of unplanned pregnancies.