Status: Hope ya'll like it :3

Tangled

Pushed Away

MELLISA'S POV
I woke up to knocking on the door. I thought it was Tony at first and as I was walking to the door I was trying to figure out if I was gonna act all pissed our reach out and kiss him, but as I reached the door I realized that Tony never knocked. I opened the door and Ryan handed Tori who was still sleeping over to me.
Ryan took one look at me and shook his head. "Things aren't going well with you and Tony?" He asked.
"Its really none of your business, but me and Tony are fine." I lied more to myself than to him. I started to close the door, but Ryan reached out his hand and stopped me.
"I know your lying, and it kind of pisses me off that he's doing this to you. He should know better." He said. I waited for him to move his hand so I could close the door. I went back upstairs and dropped Tori off in her room. When I got back to my room I looked for my phone and my heart beat quickened when I saw a message from Tony.
"We need to go somewhere and talk." It said.
"I know. What happened last night?" I replied.
"I tell you about it when I come over." He said.
I put my phone down and woke Vic up. He took one look at me and asked, "Did you talk to Tony?"
"Yeah, he's on his way now. I don't think he'd be happy to know you stayed the night." I answered. Vic nodded and got up from the bed. I got up too and walked Vic to the door.
"Are you sure you want me to leave?" He asked.
"I think it would be best for you to leave." I answered. He leaned forward and hugged me, and I didn't hesitate to hug him back.
TONY'S POV
I was already outside Melissa's house when she was saying bye to Vic. I was kind of upset seeing that he had probably stayed the night and jealous even though she was my girlfriend. I got of the my car and I saw anger flash across Vic's face and happiness sweep across and Melissa's. I watched the happiness turn to worry as I moved closer. She held on to me tight and placed her soft lips over mine. I wanted to keep holding her like this. I wanted to walk back into the house with Lissa and lock everyone out so it could just be me, Lissa, and Tori. But because of my mistake that wasn't going to happen.
I waited until Vic drove away before walking Lissa back into the house, "Lissa, I'm having a baby." I said without hesitation. I looked in her eyes for hurt, but all I saw was confusion and shock.
"What do you mean?" She asked.
I moved her down on the couch and sat down beside her. "You know when I said I wasn't seeing anyone?" I asked. Melissa nodded and I could feel the wall of shock and confusion start to break and I could see the tears were about to come.
"You lied to me." She whispered.
"No, not really. I had stopped seeing her, and I thought we were gonna be together." I said.
"But you're having a baby and your going back to her." She said. Before I could say anything else she got up from the couch and ran upstairs and into her room. I sat on the couch a moment longer before going upstairs but she had locked the door. "I want you to leave Tony." She said.
"I don't want to leave without fully talking about this, and I don't want to talk about this through a door. Tori is sleeping." I said. I waited, but she still didn't unlock the door. "I'm not doing this Melissa. If you don't open the door I'm leaving."
When she opened the door and I could tell she was furious, but mostly because she was trying to cover up how sad she was. I moved closer and she stepped back. "You don't have to leave me for her just because you two are having a baby. You know that right?" She whispered.
"I know, but Its not just that." I said.
"You love her?" She asked when I nodded she asked, "Do you love her more than me?" I tried to reach out to hold her. She was falling apart fast, but she moved away from me like I was fire.
"Don't ask me that."
"Okay, I already know the answer so it doesn't really matter." She moved past me and into Tori's room. When she came out she had her in her arms and was making her way to her car.
"Where are you going?" I asked.
"Does it really matter?" She replied and turned around. "I'm leaving and when I get back I want all of your shit gone." Before she got into the car I tried again to catch her and this time I did. I held on to her as tight as I could hoping I would be able to hold her together, but the more I held on to her the more she pushed me away.