Status: Hope ya'll like it :3

Tangled

Let Me Inside

Mellisa 3 months ago
It was weird waking up next to Vic. I didn't remember much of last night. What I do remember was Vic moving his lips against mine gently, and then he moved them from my lips to my ear and he whispered, "I love you."
My heart started to beat rapidly against my chest. I was scared. "I'm with Ryan." I replied.
He shook his head in denial. "Then why are you here with me instead of him?"
I tried to shake those words out of my head. I hated it when Vic asked me questions like this. Questions that required me letting Vic inside my mind and my heart. I wasn't ready. "You know Ryan is going to hurt you. You know you're going to break up with him." Vic said. "So why can't you just accept that I want to be with you? I don't want to hurt you ever. I love you Mellisa and if you let yourself you could love me too. Please let me inside your world Lissa?"
I leaned forward so I could kiss him, but he wouldn't let me. He got up from the bed and turned his back toward me. "Do you want me to leave?" I asked.
"No, I don't want you to leave." He answered. I got up from the bed and took Vic's hand and led him back to the bed.
"This is scary Vic. I'm tired of letting Ryan hurt me. I'm tired of waiting for Tony. But I'm scared to let you in." I said.
He smiled sadly and replied, "Well at least you're finally being honest." This time he leaned forward and kissed me weakly. I let go of his hands and felt them explor my waist and thighs. I laid back and let Vic have control. Things moved fast and my mind became blury. I felt Vic move his hands around me and I felt him move in and out. I could feel his heart beating just as fast as mine. I felt so close to Vic being able to taste him and feel him. We were connected and I was on fire.
When I woke up and felt like it was a dream, but our clothes on the floor and my body told me another story. I slipped out of bed trying not to wake Vic up. After I slipped on my clothes I fought to keep myself from bending down and kissing Vic one more time.
10 year old Tony's POV
"I'm bored." I said. Ana, Lissa, and I were just sitting in the house watching boring tv shows and eating everything in the house.
"Well, why don't you go hang out with someone else." Ana replied. "Why do you always hang out with us anyway?"
I shrugged my shoulders and pretended not to care. "I just like you guys the most, and I miss you guys when I'm at school." I answered. They went to another school and I was miserable and lonely when went to school. Their home was my second home and Ana and Lissa were my family. Ana shook her head and Lissa smiled up at me, she understood.
"I just don't understand it. You don't even hang out with our brother you just hang out with us." Ana said.
"You're being really rude Ana." Lissa said. She got up off the couch and I followed her into her room. She closed the door and smiled again. "Sorry about Ana." She said.
"Its okay she's just bored. She always picks on peolple when she's bored." I replied. There was a moment of silence as we both sat on the bed.
"I like hanging out with you Tony." Melissa said. "I hate my new school, and I hate that your miserable without me being there with you." She wrapped her arms around me and I hugged her back. "I don't know what my life would be like if we couldn't see each other."
"I think I love you." I whispered.
"I love you too I and I always will. I'll never leave you Tony." She said.

TONY'S POV
I didn't want to pack up all my stuff. I wanted to leave it all there, but I guess I should have known it was going to be like this. As she drove away I could feel the darkness surrounding me. As I sat in her room I could feel not only my own loneliness, but her own. Melissa wasn't just my girlfriend, she was my best friend. She always had been she was apart of me. I tried calling and texting even though I knew I wasn't gonna get anywhere.