Status: Hope ya'll like it :3

Tangled

Gone

I don’t know when I fell asleep, but I know that I didn’t want to wake up. I was afraid that Tony wouldn’t be there when I woke up. That it would be like last time and things would be weird between us again. But when I woke up he was there and his arm was wrapped around my waist and it felt natural and right. I started to go back to sleep when my phone vibrated. It was Ana and she was on her way to drop off Tori. I slipped out of Tony’s arm and put my sweatpants and my tank top back on. I started to bend down and kiss Tony, but I was afraid I would wake him and then we would have to talk about what just happened. By time I got downstairs I heard Ana’s car pull up. I walked to her car and picked up Tori. “I thought she was staying with mom tonight.” I whispered.
“She was but she has to go to the studio early tomorrow and can’t take her to daycare tomorrow.” Ana said. I shook my head and started walking back towards the house. I laid Tori down in her bed and almost walked into Ana who standing directly behind me. She was smiling and her eyes held a secret. I moved around her and she followed me.
I started to walk downstairs when she said “I know you and Tony had sex.”
I tried acting normal and replied. “Just because me and Tony were here alone doesn’t mean that we had sex.”
“I know what I saw.” She said.
I spun around to make sure she wasn’t lying, but she rarely lied. I sat down on the couch and covered my face my hands. “I don’t know how this happened. Its going to be all weird when he wakes up.”
Ana sat down next to me and wrapped her arm around my shoulder. “How is it gonna be weird. You two are already weird together. You sit down on his lap in front of his girlfriends. You a call him wife and he calls you husband in front of his girlfriends. One time when you were drunk you pretty much gave him a lap dance. This was bound to happen as soon as you both became single. And I would suggest that the next time you call someone your boyfriend it better be Tony and nobody else.” I started to speak but she covered my mouth with her hands. “You two have known each other since you were kids you’ve been friends since eight grade. Do you remember how close we were until you started hanging out with Tony. Ya’ll are soul mates and you two know it because ya’ll know it because why else would you two get matching tattoos that say soul mates.”
I moved her hand off of my mouth and replied. “We were drunk when got those and its going to be awkward when he wakes up I know it is.”
“Well I don’t think it’ll be.” She said and got up off the couch. “Tell me how everything goes tomorrow.”
I watched her drive away and decided not to go back upstairs. Instead I watched TV instead and waited for Tony to find me. He still looked kind of sleepy and I wanted to kiss him, but I wasn’t going to not unless he kissed me first.
“I thought Tori was staying at your mom’s tonight?” He asked while sitting down beside me. He wrapped his arms around me, but I couldn’t tell if he wanted something more or if this was just him being regular.
“I have to take her to daycare tomorrow. My mom has to go in early for work.” I unwrapped myself from Tony’s arms and turned so that I could look him in the eyes.
Before I could say anything he said. “I know you think things are going to be weird again, but they don’t have to be.”
“What do you mean?” I asked.
“You need to stop thinking so much. You know I love you and you love me, but you over think everything. If you would just stop and just let this happen like you did just awhile ago then…” He paused so that he could kiss me.
When he pulled away he asked. “What do want for us?” I was frozen and scared. I didn’t know what to say. I wanted to say yes, but if I did things would be different between us.
“Can I have time to think about it?” I asked.
“No.” Tony answered quickly. “Can you please let me love you? Do you know how angry I get when I see you dating a ass when I know that I can do so much better. You know you want to say yes.” He said. He kissed me again for a long time. The longer we kissed the more confused I got. I couldn’t think straight. All I wanted to do was sit here and kiss him until I ran out of oxygen and passed out. I wanted to be with him and I knew he wouldn’t hurt me. He moved his mouth from my mouth to my ear and whispered. “I love you.”
“I love you too.” I replied.
“Then marry me.” He said and looked me in the eye and waited for a reply. But he never got one because when I woke up he was gone.