Status: Hope ya'll like it :3

Tangled

Tangled

I went back in the house and waited an hour before I texted Tony and when he didn’t text back I decided I as gonna go to work after all. It was better than sitting at the house all day and I think I probably had the easiest job in the world.
My mom owned a dance studio and the only thing I had to do was greet people when they walked in the door, even though I just ignored them most of the time, and I had to answer the phone which was the only part I hated. My mom taught little kids and I sometimes when I wasn’t doing anything which was almost always I would help out or just watch. When I walked in the studio I could tell my mom wanted to ask me why, but she was busy. So I sat down next to my mom’s friend. “Your mom told me that you weren’t coming today.” She said.
“I changed my mind. Ryan came and got Leslie and Tony ran off out of nowhere and I didn’t want to be home by myself.” I said
She nodded and then she poked the side of my rib really hard and she started giggling. “I heard about you and Tony.” She said.
I shook my head and said. “I don’t know what your talking about.”
“Oh come on you should be able to tell me the things you can’t tell your mom. I’m almost like an Aunt. Are you and Tony together now?” She asked.
I shrugged my shoulders then finally Tony texted me back and asked me where I was at. I told him and then he told me that he was on his way to come get me. I picked up my bag but before I went back downstairs my mom grabbed onto my elbow. “Can you ever put in a full day of work?” She asked even though she was laughing.
“Sorry, but that’s no gonna happen today.” I replied and pretty much ran all the way out the door. I waited awhile for Tony to get there and when he got there I could tell he wasn’t happy. “What’s wrong?” I asked.
He shook his head, but I could tell he was kind of pissed. “Is it what happened today with Ryan?”
“No.” He answered and that bothered me because I couldn’t think of anything that would bother him.
I reached for his hand and squeezed it. “Will you tell me what it is?” I asked.
“If I tell you it’ll make you sad.” He said.
I hesitated before saying. “But if it’ll make you feel better then you can tell me.”
He paused for a really long time and I was starting to think he wasn’t going to tell me. “Its about Steph.” He finally said.
I shook my head and replied. “But you two have been broken up for months and you’re the one who broke up with her.”
“I know that, but we were together for like three years you can’t just throw that away.” He said.
“But you did throw away the three years you two had together when you broke up with her!” I replied. “What about us Tony? Are you willing to throw away a lifetime of friendship because I can’t pretend that I didn’t feel something when I had sex with you I can’t pretend that I don’t love you” I said.
“I know that and I told her that I was going to think about it before I gave her my final answer.” He said.
“You shouldn’t have to think about it! Why are you doing this to me?” I said.
“I don’t want to be the guy that hurts you I really don’t.”
“Then why are you doing this?” I asked. Instead of waiting for him to answer me I opened the door and tried to run to my own car, but Tony was faster than me and caught me before I could get into my car.
“Will you just talk to me?” He said. “I didn’t mean for this to happen especially like this. I thought we would be friends forever I never expected that one day out of no where I was going to fall in love with you. I was talking to Stephanie before I had sex with you.”
“Then why didn’t you tell me?” I asked.
“I don’t know.” I said.
“So what do we do now because I can’t go back to being your friend again and I don’t want to lose you.” I said.
“I know and I don’t want to lose you either.”
“But you still want to be with Stephanie.”
“I don’t know.” He answered.
I nodded and replied. “I don’t want to talk to you until you figure it out.”
I started to get into my car, but Tony stopped me and pressed his lips down on mine hard and held me equally as hard. I wanted to push him away, but I ended up letting him kiss me.