Status: Finished!

Lone Survivors

Take It Off

There were men outside my door, murmuring in urgent voices. I could feel my muscles tensing from the anxiety. Was this it? Were they planning on killing me now? A shiver ran down my back right before the door opened, revealing Merle again.

“’Ello sweetheart,” he smirked. His stride was so cocky it made me despise him even more. “Ready to tell me where my little brother is?” I grinded my teeth to prevent myself from speaking, uncertain if I really wanted to tell him my answer. Was it the right choice?

“If you won’t do it my way, I won’t tell you,” I answered with a wavering voice. No matter how hard I tried to be strong, it was always too difficult.

“All righ’… How ‘bout you take your shirt off for me then?” Merle suggested. My breath got caught in my throat and my jaw locked.

“What?”

“Take it off. May as well have a bit o’ fun before the Governor kills ya for not talkin’,” Merle continued as he closed the distance between us. Using the blade attached to his arm, he slit the duct tape that bound my hands to the chair.

“You would really do this to your brother? He’s gonna be pissed when he finds out,” I remarked as I was pulled to my feet. Perhaps I could make a run for it. Maybe I could even overpower him, since he only had one hand to use.

“He won’t find out.”

“I bet he’s on his way here right now to rescue me, so yeah, he’ll find out.” That made Merle hesitate, as if considering my words. All of a sudden he lunged forwards. His blade was against my throat and his seething face in mine.

“Unless ya wanna tell me where Daryl is, shut up and take off your shirt!” Merle yelled. I stood my ground. There was no way I could jeopardise everyone else’s safety. I made a sacrifice and exposed myself to Daryl’s brother. A smug grin crossed his face as he stared. Keeping his weapon poised at my neck, he began to run his hand across my collarbone. His rough skin crossed onto my bra, a finger ducking underneath it, before his hand skimmed around to the back where the clasp was. We both jumped at the sound of someone banging against the door.

“Merle! The other bitch gave in! We know where they are!” the man shouted. Merle started chuckling as I panicked. What did they do to Maggie? Why would she tell them about the prison?

“Are you gonna be any use to me?” he asked while backing up.

“I guess not,” I said simply. If they already had the information they wanted, why would they still need me? I’d just be a liability.

“Didn’t think so,” Merle stated. “Put ya shirt on; you’re joining Glenn and his bitch in the firing line.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to HotRanger69, albluerose, Zombiexlollipop, and OhBlake. for the comments, and to all 41 one of you who have rec'ed this story. I'm so glad so many people like it :)

So... What did you think about this chapter?