Setting the Stage

Reality check

Teddy, Kaleb and i had our own wing. we walked into the east wing which was ours, that included a media room, and indoor pool, a game room, and then our rooms. we went into the media room and started to watch a movie when there was a knock on the door.
"Your parents want to see you." rita our nanny said.
we all got up and met them in the living room.
"kids!" My dad yelled and smiled. i could tell he was stoned.
"hey dad." i gave a small smile as he gave me a hug.
"Whats up?"teddy asked his dad which was Pete king.
"now that you all graduated we decided we are taking you with us on the road!" my dad yelled excitedly.
"WHAT?!?!?!?" teddy kaleb and i yelled.
"yes you guys are coming with us for the rest of the tour." jessica, kalebs mom, smiled "We even got you guys your own bus." her eyes twinkled with excitement.
we all looked at each other.
"Now go on!get to packing!" we all trudged to our rooms. once i got to my room i shut the door and leaned my head against it and shut my eyes tight.
The door suddenly burst open and i go flying back. i land on my ass and my dad hovers over me.
"What are you doing lying here? we are leaving in the morning we have to get to vegas. we have no time for lying down. just imagine your dads name in lights! big! BIG! lights!" my dad grinned he was still stoned.
i rolled my eyes. and got up and pulled my suitcase on my bed and started to put some of my clothes in the suitcase.
"Now that you are older." my dad sat next to my suitcase and cleared his throat. "you probably want to start dating." he looked up into my eyes. his matching blue eyes as mine were dialated and unfocused. "we have to set up some guide lines. you will meet a bunch of new people on the road and just remember that none of them are permanent. you will most likely never see them again. so dont fall in love. my rules are he has to be your age, the relationship cant interfere with the tour, no outsiders on the bus, and if you are going to have sex i dont want to know." my dad finished.
"oh my god dad!" i slapped my forehead and my cheeks flushed.
"im brutally honest. oh and dont tell him your last name. he might be just trying to get to me or trying to get the "good" gossip out of you about me." my dad said. he got up and walked out the door.
"someone needs a reality check." i mumbled.