Status: Just Starting.

One in the Same

Chapter Five

Skylar

I was so excited. Matt was having a BBQ and there were going to be a whole bunch of people. People that we need to meet, Jimmy said. Earlier this morning, I went into Star's room to see if she slept okay, but I didn't find her. Jimmy told me that she fell asleep on the couch. He also told me that I had to be ready in 2 hours, which wasn't that bad. That gave me time to shower, do my hair, and my make up.

Once I got done with my shower, I started on my hair. I decided to straighten it and it took a total of 15 minutes to do. I put on some black eyeliner, foundation, and some nice blue eye shadow that compliment my eyes well.

I walked out of the bathroom and Star was just coming out of her room. She was wearing dark skinny jeans and a 'Pantera' T shirt. Her hair was in a pony tail and she was wearing converse.

A frown formed on my lips, "That's what you're wearing?"

She looked down at her clothes and back at me, "What's wrong with it?"

This made me sigh, "Star, we're going to a BBQ.." I said while crossing my arms over my chest. Star nodded, still not understanding what was wrong with her outfit. I just shook my head and walked into my room.

I changed into some short shorts, a double layered tank top, and I decided to wear my flats. I grabbed my purse and my sunglasses. I walked downstairs to find Jimmy and Star waiting for me.

Jimmy laughed while getting to his feet, "You're just like your Mother. When I was with her, she always used to take forever to get ready."

"I don't take forever.." I shrugged my shoulders innocently.

Star rolled her eyes at this, "Right."

I flipped her off and Jimmy patted my shoulder, "Alright, girls. Let's go." We headed outside and he locked the front door. We walked over to his car and I looked at Star, "You can sit in front."

She just shrugged and got in front while I got in the backseat. Jimmy got in the driver's side and started the car up. He turned on the radio and a song started playing that I was unfamiliar with.

Star on the other hand, squealed, "I love this song!"

Jimmy grinned, "Me too! It's got a great vibe to it."

She then mentioned to him that she listened to his iPod last night. Probably why she fell asleep in the living room. I concluded while I listened to the two have a conversation about all these bands. I knew a few of them, because I learned those songs on the drums, but other then those few, I was completely lost.

I was starting to understand how Star felt.

It didn't take long to get to Matt's. Once Jimmy pulled in the drive way, my jaw dropped open at the size of his house. It was even bigger than Jimmy's. He had a long drive way that was now filled with cars. He parked the car behind a truck and we all got out.

We followed Jimmy in the front door. Music and people's voices filled my ears as we walked down the huge hallway. Once we were in the Kitchen, we found a blonde woman rushing around trying to prepare things.

Once she spotted us, she grabbed a dish towel and wiped her hands. Jimmy pulled her into a tight hug, "Valary, my dear!"

"Jimmy, my mate!" She mimicked him and they both laughed at each other. He let go of her and pointed at us, "Val, these are my daughters, Star and Skylar. Guys, this is Matt's girlfriend and also my best friend Val."

She pulled me into a hug first, "It's so good to finally meet you two! I only have pictures of you guys." She said while chuckling.

This confused me a bit and she noticed once she let go of me. "Your Mom and I were best friends for a while, until she moved. We still keep in touch and there's not a Christmas that she didn't send me pictures of you two." Val said while now pulling Star into a hug.

Val grabbed her dish towel, "Alright well I gotta get back to cooking. Jimmy show them where the Pop is and I gotta finish preparing this for Matt to grill. All of the others are out in the yard." Jimmy saluted her and we followed him out the patio door.

My eyes widened at how many people were in his back yard. This must of been a huge BBQ or something. Jimmy escorted us over to a cooler, "There is probably every kind of pop in here, so help yourself. If you guys were of age, I would offer ya a beer." He chuckled and that just gave me loads of ideas.

Someone called Jimmy and he left us alone. I grabbed a can of Mountain Dew and Star grabbed a can of Coca-Cola. We started drinking them and I nudged her, "What do you say later on, you and I get wasted?"

She shook her head, "No, Skye. We can't fuck this up. We're doing good so far and I don't want to get in trouble."

"Aw, c'mon! Star we haven't done anything fun since we got here.." I complained.

Star nodded, "Yeah and I want it to stay that way. If you want to go and get Jimmy mad at you, go for it."

I sighed while rubbing my arm, wondering if I should or not. Brian walking over to us interrupted my thoughts. He smiled at us, "Hey guys. How are you doing?"

"Fine." I said while crossing my arms over my chest.

Star shrugged, "I'm okay."

Brian opened a cooler that had all of the liquor and beer in it. He poured some Jack Daniels in his cup and reached into the other cooler that had the Pop in it. He poured a can of coke in his glass and I was now even more tempted to have some. It wouldn't be the first time I drank. Star and I actually got wasted a few times.

He ruffled my hair and then nudged Star's shoulder, "Maybe later if I'm not too fucked up, I'll help you on the Afterlife solo." Star grinned like a 5 year old and he walked away.

I looked around and no one was watching. I nudged Star, "Cover me." She groaned while I grabbed a cup. I opened the cooler and filled my cup with straight up Vodka. I shut the cooler and smiled at Star, "Come on, have some fun." I handed my cup over to her.

She sighed in defeat, "Just a sip." She took the cup and took a sip of it. Star made a weird face and then Jimmy showed up, "How are you guys doing?" Star froze with the cup in her hand.

I bit my lip and watched Jimmy look at her cup. He frowned and reached for it. My heart started beating faster and he took the cup out of her hands. He smelled it and shook his head.

"Star, you're underage." He said while pouring the Vodka on the grass. She glared at me and Jimmy put his hand on her shoulder, "I think you should sit in the living room for the party. Your Mom said you guys caused a lot of trouble, but I never thought you would try to drink behind my back."

Star shook her head, "I didn't-"

Jimmy cut her off, "Come on." He pushed her along and I started to feel extremely bad. This was all my fault. Star didn't even want to drink and she gets it trouble for it. I'm a horrible sister.

A couple minutes passed and Jimmy walked back out. He walked over to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, "Come on, I have a lot of people I want you to meet." He said in a happy tone. The only thing that was on my mind was Star. She's probably never going to talk to me again.

Star

He's making me sit in the living room while everyone is outside. He told Val to check on me, every so often. I don't need watched. I didn't even want to drink, but Skye persuaded. This stuff always happens to me. I'm always the one who gets caught or takes the blame. Sometimes, it sucks being the responsible sister.

"Why are you in here?"

I looked up to see Brian giving me a confused smile.

This made me sigh and I didn't want to rat Skye out, so I just shrugged, "It's a long story." He sat down next to me and smirked, "I have time." Brian was a cool guy, so I don't think he would really care about this.

I took a deep breath and explained to him everything that happened. I even told him that Skye was the one who poured the Vodka and she was the one who wanted to get drunk.

Brian got a little mad at this, "You need to tell Jimmy that. It should be you out there he's showing off to his friends, not Skylar."

"No, I don't want to get Skye in trouble. Plus she's wanted this so bad, it's the least I can do." I said while crossing my right leg over my left leg.

He smiled at me, "You're a great sister, you know that?"

I sighed, "Well, now Jimmy probably thinks I'm a horrible daughter."

Brian shook his head, "Nah, he's probably just a little shocked. Give him some time, he'll get over it. Besides I know the truth and I think you're a brave person taking the blame for your sister." If only I felt like that.

"I have to use the bathroom. Do you know where it's at?" I asked him and he pointed to the hall, "Right past the kitchen." I nodded and headed for it. I stopped right before the kitchen when I heard Val talking to someone.

"I know! She's looks just like him." Val exclaimed, and I figured she was talking about how Star looks like Jimmy.

The other person agreed, "Do you think they will ever tell her?" My eyebrows furrowed up in confusion and Val sighed, "I don't know. Alyssa wants it this way, so I don't think she'll ever know."

"Too bad, he would of been a great father."

Father?

I was so confused. She's making it sound like Jimmy isn't Skye's Dad or my Dad. It couldn't be possible though. I mean we're twins. We're fraternal twins, but we're twins.

That would mean..

Now everything was making sense to me and I no longer wanted to be here, especially since every single day I'm being lied to. I took a deep breath and turned around. I walked past the living room to see Brian texting someone on his phone. I took one last look at him before walking out the front door. I had no clue where I was going, but I needed to get far away from the man that isn't even my Father.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whooaa.. so Star knows that Jimmy isn't her Father. How do you think this will all play out?

Thanks to the following people who left comments on the previous chapter:
Synyster Gates;
CiaraVengeance
Jellybean Swag
Spoileddxbrat
Brusnop-is-real
JustThinking
Mari_Raven
recluse-
cindycannibal
Thank you, you guys rock! <3

THANKS FOR 100 SUBSCRIBERS!!♥

Image

I love you all! xx

Image