Status: Just Starting.

One in the Same

Chapter Six

Skylar

Jimmy's friend Jason Berry who is a roadie for their band was currently showing of his 'great' dance moves. He had everyone cracking up, including myself. I felt bad for having fun, Star should be here with me.

"Jimmy!" Brian shouted as he ran out of the patio door.

I looked at him confused, once he was in front of us. Jimmy stood up and patted Brian's shoulder, "Are you alright?" He shook his head while catching his breath, "S-tar.."

That got my attention and I started to panic. I got to my feet and eyed him, "What's wrong with my sister?" I asked worriedly.

Brian finally caught his breath and exhaled before saying, "She's not here."

Jimmy frowned while giving him the oddest look, "What do you mean 'she's not here'?"

He rolled his eyes, "I mean she's fucking not here! She left! I don't know where the fuck she went, but she left."

This made Jimmy sigh heavily, "Oh my god. First, drinking? Now this-"

Brian cut him off, "I think Skylar has something to tell you."

I tensed up and noticed Brian giving me a look of knowing. I bit my lip and Jimmy crossed his arms over his chest, "What is it?"

For some reason, I couldn't find the will to tell him. He was going to be so upset and I didn't want to ruin our relationship. Brian scoffed, "Fine, I'll tell him." He gave me a look of anger before turning to Jimmy, "Drinking was all Skylar's idea. Star wanted no part of it, but Skylar insisted. She poured the drink and made Star take a sip."

I continued to gnaw on my lip as I waited for Jimmy's response. I knew this was going to come out sooner or later. I was just really hoping it was later. I could feel Jimmy's eyes on me, "Is this true, Skye?"

A sigh escaped my lips as I nodded, "Yes."

Jimmy started to pace, "Un-fucking-believable! I need to find Star-"

I cut him off, "No! She's my sister. I'll find her."

He shook his head, "No, I don't need you getting lost."

"Let me find her, please. I'm the one who needs to fix this." I begged while lifting my gaze up into his eyes. He hesitated at first, but gave in, "Alright, fine. Brian go with her."

Brian and I rushed back into the house. He put his jacket on and we headed out the front door. I started to feel extremely bad, knowing this was all my fault. We started to walk down the road and Brian looked at me sideways, "Do you know where she could of gone?"

"If there's a park somewhere, she might be there." I suggested, knowing Star loves being at parks. 'It helps to clear my head' She once told me when she ran away when she was 12.

He nodded and pointed ahead of us, "There's Central Park right down there."

We continued to walk in silence and I finally broke it, "So, Star told you everything, huh?"

Brian rolled his eyes, "Oh, yeah. I just can't believe you would just let her take the blame for it just so you could have your time with your Dad. That was pretty rotten of you."

"I know, but it's like- I've always wanted that perfect father/daughter relationship. I've had dreams of it and when I met Jimmy, it was slowly coming true. I guess I just took advantage of Star in the process.." I said while sighing.

He agreed, "Yeah, you did. You also need to realize that Star wants that just as bad as you do. I'm just glad you know you did wrong."

"I just hope Star forgives me." I said, trying to keep hope.

Brian shrugged, "I don't know, let's just find her first."

Star

I found a park and decided to sit by a tree. It was getting dark and I probably should head back to Matt's house, but I didn't want to be by Jimmy. Not when I know the truth. He's been lying this whole time to me, everyone has been lying to me. My own Mother was even in on this. I'm in a 'I wish I was never born' kind of moods. Those seem to come a lot when you have a twin.

"Star!" I heard voices echo through the trees.

A sigh escaped my lips, knowing it was probably Skye and Jimmy. If he shows his face, I don't know how I'm going to react. I don't know how I'm even going to tell him that I know.

"Oh my god, Star!" I got tackled over in a hug by my sister and she was squeezing me to death, "I'm so sorry! I shouldn't of let you take the blame. Jimmy knows that it was all me. He isn't mad at you, I'm sorry-" She just kept babbling on and I pushed her off me gently.

I pushed my hair out of my face, "It's okay. I don't care about that."

Skye got a little confused, you could tell by her arching eyebrows, "That's why you ran away wasn't it?" I shook my head while leaning back up against the tree. The sound of crickets and other bugs filled the air.

She slumped her shoulders while frowning, "Then why did you runaway?"

I took a deep breath, slightly hesitating on whether or not if I should tell her. It would be best if I did, so I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear, "Jimmy isn't my father."

"Star-"

I cut her off, "No, Skye. It's true. I heard Brian and Jimmy talking about not being able do something, but Jimmy said they had to because Mom wanted it that way. I then heard Val and some other girl talking in the kitchen saying I looked just like this person and it's a shame that I would never know he's my father, because he would of been a great father."

Skye was definitely shocked by this, "Whoa, so this is why you left?"

"You think I want to stay there while being lied to every single minute of the day?! Everyone seems to know, everyone but me." I said, starting to get angry.

I heard some more footsteps and I raised my gaze to see Brian standing in front of us. He was looking down at me, in my eyes, "I know who your father is."

"You do?" I asked while gulping. I was suddenly getting nervous, wondering who it could be.

He nodded slowly, "Yeah, it's m-"

"STAR!" I turned my head to the right to see Jimmy running full speed at us with Matt, Johnny, and Zack trailing behind. Within seconds, I was on my feet with his arms wrapped around me.

Jimmy was going on how sorry he was for making me stay in the house and he thinks that's why I ran away. I was just stiff in his arms. He was treating me like I was his daughter, he was lying to me. I don't understand how someone can do this?

He let go and looked down at me, "Come on, let's just go home. We can talk later." I looked at Brian, wondering if he'll ever tell me who my real father is and he gave me a nod. Until I find out who he is, I'm just going to pretend like nothing is wrong. If Jimmy can sit there and lie to me, well then, so can I.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to following people who left comments on the previous chapter:
Mari_Raven
Alex Davies.
Synyster Gates;
Spoileddxbrat
BornForVengeance
cindycannibal
Jellybean Swag
kierstlovesyou
JustThinking
CiaraVengeance
WhiskeyKitty
Demona_Dragonne
You guys are amazing! <3

I'm like half asleep right now, so if there's any spelling/grammar errors, I'll fix them later. I just really wanted to get this posted.