Status: hiatus... re-writing.

Realize

You’re Gonna Miss Me When I’m Gone

The Summer I turned 15, I finally became a woman, in the complete meaning. Yes, I lost my V card and no, not to Logan. My love for him had calmed down a bit, it was kind of replaced with annoyance. Everything he did bugged me. The way he walked, talked, ate, and drank annoyed the shit out of me. I just wanted to get away for a bit.

I think the reason he annoyed the shit out of me was because I still loved him so much and I was getting tired of him passing me off as just a little fan who went everywhere he went. So I wanted to be my own woman. Be able to show him that I was not some girl he could push around just because I love him. I mattered and I was tired that he wasn’t seeing that. So that summer I volunteered myself to go and spend the summer at my aunt’s in South Beach, Florida.

And that is where I met Matthew.

Matthew made me forget about the man who ignored me. He made me feel wanted and loved, even if it was just for the summer. He was the Peter Pan to my Wendy. He made me forget about growing up.

I can’t help but think back to our summer.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, adding a romance with a different guy. But I don't want Erin to be the type you waits until he notices her to live. She has show him that even though she loves him, she isn't going to wait forever for him. Don't worry, you'll like Matthew. He's british and portrayed by Zayn Malik. Who doesn't love Zayn Malik?

Comment && Subscribe. <3