Status: On Hiatus

In Too Deep

It's just like stitches for show

I woke up the next morning with a heavy head. When I sat up the entire room was spinning. "I didn't even drink that much" I mumbled to myself. I climbed out of bed and walked towards the French doors that led to my bathroom. I took a long shower because I the slightest movement made me dizzy. When I finally stepped out I brushed my teeth and popped an aspirin hoping it will help. I slipped on a clean pair of pajamas then made my way downstairs.

"Buenos días Nena" My father greeted from the breakfast table with a newspaper in hand "Good morning pa" I replied sitting across from him. Our chef handed me a plate full of eggs, potatoes, and bacon. "Pa where's Cesar?" I asked biting on a piece of bacon. He put his paper down "Cesar!" He called out, but no response. He looked towards the house maid "Sophia dónde estás Cesar?" "I'll go check his room" she replied walking out of the kitchen. "How did the sight seeing go last night?" My father asked drinking from his cup of coffee. It took me a while to process that 'sight seeing' was the lie Cesar had told him. "It was alright" I replied eating another piece of bacon. "You didn't like it?" He asked. "No, I did until the rain got us" I replied taking a sip from the cup of orange juice. "Oh well you can always do it again, you live here now" he smiled. "He was in the shower" Sophia stated walking into the kitchen. Father nodded at her and she walked away towards her room. "Your brothers are coming over today along with the rest of the family" he said picking back up his paper. "Really why?" I asked confused as why people are coming over today, when we're not settled in completely.

"Because it's our house warming party, I also invited my employees and friends." He replied turning the page on the paper. I giggled "Pa you don't have any friends you have one friend and his name is Jorge" He gasped " Si tengo amigos Mila" putting his paper down to look at me. "Really who? Business men don't count Pa" I giggled. "Our new neighbors" he replied with a smile. "Pa you only greeted them, they're strangers not friends" I laughed. "Well I invited them and they've all agreed to come" he said picking back up his paper. I couldn't stop laughing "Good morning" Cesar greeted sitting down next to me. "Good morning" I said through my laughter. "What's so funny?" He asked taking a drink from his glass of orange juice. "Good Morning Cesar, your sister is making fun of me because I told her I have friends" father replied putting down his paper once more. "Gracias" Cesar told the chef when he set his plate for him, he then turned his attention towards father "You have friends?" He asked with a surprised look. I began to laugh even harder.

"Why is me having friends a surprise?" Father asked sadly. "Because Pa you said that friends are useless, family isn't" I said with Cesar in unison. "It's true!" He exclaimed happily. "Maybe in your world Pa" I replied eating a spoonful of potatoes. "Maybe or maybe not, I'm always right" He said standing up from the table "The guest will be arriving 4" with that said he walked out of the kitchen.

Liam's POV

It was 4:25, the invite that was in mailbox read to arrive at 4. I looked out the window and sure enough lots of guest were entering the house. I walked back into the bathroom to double check my outfit in the mirror, straightening out my collar I grabbed the "Welcome" card off the counter and headed next door.

"Liam!" Eduardo's voice boomed happily when I stepped inside. He walked up to me and shook my hand. "Hello Eduardo, this card is for you" handing him the envelope with a smile. "Thank you, come I'll give you a drink" he said putting an arm over my shoulder. As he walked me towards a servant I looked around his home, it was defiantly 3x bigger than mine. There was a marble staircase that curved upwards on the right when you walk in. A beautiful crystal chandelier hung low from the ceiling. His house was defiantly more grand and lavish then mine.

"Here you go" He said happily handing me a glass of rum from off the servants tray. "Thank you sir" I replied kindly, looking around some more. There was lots of guest, they were all in posh clothing including the children that giggled together walking from the back. "Liam I'd like you to meet my oldest son" Eduardo gestured to the man on his right. "Geo, this is my neighbor Liam" he told the tall bloke "Nice to meet you Liam" Geo said extending his arm for a hand shake. "Likewise" I replied shaking his hand firmly. "Excuse me for asking but aren't you in that boyband?" Geo smiled pulling his hand away. "Yes, I am" I smiled. "Haha I knew it, my fiancé's little sister has her room walls covered with your pictures" he chuckled. "That's amazing! Is she here? I'd love to meet her" I smiled, I always enjoy meeting fans. "No, not yet. She's on her way though, I'll come find you then?" He asked. "Yeah, defiantly" I replied taking a drink from my cup. "Alright, great." He said happily before walking off.

I was soon left alone, Eduardo walked off to greet more people as so did Geo. I took this time to examine the room some more

Everyone seemed bored, they were just talking, I assumed their conversations were strictly because they all had serious looks on.

"It's not always this boring, let them have a few more drinks. Then the music is turned up, the couches get pushed back, people begin to dance, some begin to laugh, other cry, and there is always the occasional fight. It's breathing taking" the female voice said from beside me. I turned to find her, the neighbor, as we called her. She was wearing a light pink sundress and white open toe heels. The only makeup on her face was the thin line of eyeliner above her brown eyes, she was even more beautiful close up.

"I'm Mila" she looked at me with a smile and arm extended. I gently shook her hand, the neighbor finally as a name. "Liam" I replied with a smile. "I know" she said turning her attention back at looking at the crowd. "You do?" I asked quite shocked. "I don't live in a cave now" she giggled taking a drink from her glass. "I can tell" I said eyeing a family portrait on my right. There was only two females in the painting, one being a child Mila. The rest were all males. "Those are my brothers" she said standing beside me. "I'm the youngest sadly. That's my mother" she pointed at the beautiful female. "And obviously that's my father" she laughed pointing him out. "You have a big family" I said still examining the painting. "Thank you" she smiled. She turned around "Those are the twins" her voice made me turn with her, she pointed at two guys that were extremely identical "Carlos and Saul. Carlos is the one with the red tie". "Is that how you're able to tell them apart?" I asked curiously. "No, Carlos has a small birthmark on his bottom lip" she smiled. "Over there is Tony" pointing at another guy who was listening to a conversation intently.

"I'm assuming you've met Cesar and Geo?" She asked turning towards me. "Yes I have" I replied taking another drink. "Good saves me time to not look for them" she laughed.
"So Liam tell me about yourself, not your fame self" she smiled.

After a few questions we talked aimlessly for an hour. We were in the middle of a conversation about ice cream, when music began blasting. She smiled and looked towards me, we were seated on a couch in the lounge room. "See what did I say" she said out loud. There was loud chatter and laughter coming from the main room. "C'mon on, lets go eat!" She said happily tugging my hand.

We walked out from the lounge, she was right, there was people dancing and laughing. The children were now running around happily, it was a sight. She lead us to the kitchen, "Mila!" The man cooking from the stove exclaimed. "Juan!" She laughed embracing him. "What did you cook?" She asked uncovering a pot. "Your favorite Chicken Mole" he replied using a ladle to pour the brown food some into a bowl. "Juan this is Liam, Liam this is our chef Juan" she happily introduced us. "Nice to meet you Liam" Juan exclaimed happily pulling me into a hug. "Nice to meet you too Juan" I replied patting his back. Mila giggled and filled another bowl. She handed me the bowl and grabbed a loaf of French bread off the counter. "C'mon" she said happily sitting down at the breakfast bar. She tore a piece of bread off and placed in on a napkin next to me. "Dig in" she said happily eating a fork full. "What is it exactly?" I asked smelling it. "Chicken, different types of chiles, a bunch of seasoning, and chocolate" she exclaimed. "Chocolate?" I've never heard of chocolate on chicken before. "Yeah, but you can't taste it" she replied eating some more. "You know Liam you can't knock something on till you try it" she smirked. I smiled at shoved a fork full into my mouth, she had a big grin watching me chew. "Soooo?" She nudged my elbow with hers. "It's delicious" I smiled. We continued eating and along with having a conversation about food.

"Mila, Mila, Mila" a bloke about my height walked in the kitchen. He had dark hair and hazel eyes. "Ew" she sneered rolling her eyes. "No hello Alex? A hug? Anything?" He asked standing from the other side of the bar. "He thinks we're in a relationship because of one night." She turned towards me. "One night that happened 2 years ago" she laughed, I couldn't help but laugh with her. She turned back towards the Alex dude who was mean mugging me. "Do you mind? I'm trying to eat" she said flatly. He nodded his head then walked out of the kitchen. "Gosh he's annoying" she mumbled to herself "Want to go dance?" she asked with a smile. "Sure"

"Do you know how to dance cumbia?" She asked leading me to the main room which was now a dance floor. "I have no idea" I laughed watching the couples dance. "It's easy, keep in mind it's all in the hips" she said grabbing my hands. "Step, step, heel, step, step, heel" she guided my feet slowly. "See, now just add some rhythm and go faster" she smiled moving us faster. "If you don't like this then you can just  do step, step, then move the opposite foot back" she demonstrated, the movement looked more confusing than the first. "I think I'll stick with the first one" I chuckled dancing with her. She pulled away from me and began to dance on her own. I stood watching her, the way she danced wasn't like the way Dani would. Danielle's dance moves were clean cut and hard worked, Mila's are full of joy and beauty. There's defiantly something different about her, I can't quite put it together.
 
She began to dance back towards me but Alex from the kitchen jumped out of the blue and locked his lips on hers. My mouth dropped, I expected her to push him off but she didn't. She instead kissed him back tugging the back of his hair. The crowd cheered them on, when she pulled away she did the unexpected she slapped him with so much force then walked towards me pulling me back onto the dance floor. She defiantly is different.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mind the typos if there is any. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I'm not so sure of it. Your comments are always welcomed! Thanks for everything! :) love you all!