Status: On Hiatus

In Too Deep

Don't even tell me where we are going

The smell of fresh coffee filled my nose as I sat down in the shop, it's been a week since I've moved her to London and I've only been out once and that was on the night we moved here. I ordered a cup of hazelnut coffee and removed my jacket. It's oddly cold here in London even though we're in the start of September, I've decided to not start school till January because I wanted to get to know this country first. I pulled out the book I had in my purse and continued to read where I left off. The door chimed when it opened and footsteps shuffled towards me.

"Hello Liam" I greeted not looking up from my book. "How'd you know?" He asked sitting in the chair in front of me. "Lucky guess, Hello Liam's friends" I greeted the other strangers that sat down beside him, still reading my book. "Here's your coffee love" the waitress placed cup in front of me. "Thank you" I replied looking up at her with a smile. I set my book down on the table and took a sip out from the cup. "How have you been Liam?" I asked setting the cup back down. "Great, how about you? I haven't seen you out at all" he replied. "So you're stalking me" I smiled. The two blokes beside him began to laugh, I looked over at them. One was a blonde with braces, Niall, I assumed and the other was pretty obvious with curls, Harry. I looked back at Liam who had embarrassment shown all over his face. "N-N-No, it's just that I haven't heard from you since the party" he stuttered at first, looking down at his folded hands. "It was a very fun party, I've been asleep since" I replied picking back up my book.

"Really?" He gasped quite confused. "No" I nodded with a chuckle continuing to read. "So....I'm Harry" he greeted happily "I know" I replied reading "Niall, I know nice to meet the both of you" I said before he can open his mouth. They sat there in silence watching me as I read. Getting annoyed of their staring I placed the book on the table a looked at them. "You know, if you take a picture it would last longer" they stared at me some more trying to process everything. "Well we came here because we saw you from outside and we wanted to invite you to a small party at Harry's tonight" Liam spoke up breaking the silence and staring. "It would be lovely if you came" Harry smiled showing off his dimples. "What time?" I smirked

Liam's POV

"Bloody hell she's a strange girl!" Harry exclaimed as we carried boxes of beer and bottles of alcohol into his shared house with Lou and Tom. They were out of town with the baby, Haz had asked about throwing a party and they allowed it.

"She's different not weird" I stated filling up the refrigerator with beer bottles. "You know I never said weird, but I think that's a better word for her" he laughed helping me. I glared at him, he laughed even harder "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. She's not weird or strange but she sure is different" he said after his fit of laughter.

"I can't wait to see the look on Andy's face when he sees her again" he laughed "it's probably going to be like this" he made a funny looking face which made me laugh along. "Me too, it's still hard to believe he shagged her" I said with a face. "What makes you think that?" He asked putting more beers into the fridge. "She doesn't seem like that type of girl ya know, the type that sleeps around" I replied opening a bottle for Harry and myself. "Maybe she's not like that, maybe it was a spur of the moment thing" he said taking the bottle from my head. "A spur of the moment with Andy? Are you being serious Haz, this is Andy we're talking about" I chuckled taking a swig from my bottle. "I guess we'll find out tonight" he mumbled to himself. "Find out what?" I questioned watching the smirk grow on his face "If she's that type" he replied using his fingers as quotation marks when he said 'type'. I glared at him "No, don't" I hissed. "What! I'm not going to do anything with, I'm just going to test her" he chuckled darkly.

---------------------------------------------------

"She's here!" Harry whispered before walking through the crowd of people to greet her by the front door, she smiled as Harry embraced her. He stood there talking to her, she listened not saying a word just grinning and nodding at the appropriate time.

He walked off towards the kitchen to get her a drink most likely, her eyes began to wander around the crowded living room, till they locked on mine. Her face grew into a smile as she made her way towards me. "Hi" she greeted happily when she reached me. "Hi" I replied pulling her into a soft embrace. "Crowded party" she said looking around again. Her hair was pulled up into a high pony tail, she had giant hoop earrings on. She wore a black biker jacket with a dark blue button up underneath, with black skinny jeans and boots to complete her look. She looked better than everyone else in the house even the celebrities. "Liam?" She questioned with a confused look. I was too busy looking at her I hadn't heard what she asked me. "I'm sorry, I dazed out" I replied embarrassed. She laughed "It's alright" "I hope you like Corona's" Harry handed her the open bottle that had a lemon wedge inside.

"Thank you" she took a drink from it. "Would you like me to introduce you to people?" Harry suggested trying to break the awkward silence that has overcome us. "No" she walked away. Harry stood next to me confused "Told you she's different" I laughed taking swig from my beer. "I'll get her" he smirked then walked off towards where she went.

"Liam" a familiar voice made me turn around. There stood Danielle, even though we weren't dating we've managed to stay good friends "Hey Dani how are you?" I asked embracing her. "Good good" she giggled "I like the new hairdo" I said pointing out her newly blonde hair. "Oh thanks, I'm trying something new, I'm glad you like it" she smiled. "Have you met Niall's new girl?" She asked, I raised an eyebrow and began to search for Niall, I didn't know he was seeing someone. "No no I haven't" I replied still looking around. "She's very sweet and beautiful, plus she has the same name as me" she laughed. "Really?" I laughed. "Yes, they're in the kitchen if you want to meet her" she pointed "Would you like me to go with you?" She asked. "Um okay, sure" I replied walking towards the kitchen.

Niall was sitting on a stool by the island with a tall girl by his side. She had long dark brown hair with auburn highlights, she was smiling and shaking the hands of the people around her. "Oi Liam!" Niall shouted when he noticed me. I walked towards them with Danielle trailing behind. "Liam I would like you to meet Dany, my girlfriend" he introduced the pretty girl happily. "Hello babe,nice to meet you" I embraced her. "Nice to finally meet you too, Niall has told me a lot about you" she smiled.

"Look Li, she's giving Haz a hard time" Niall gestured with his head towards Mila who was literally ignoring Harry. They were standing by with their backs to the wall, he was facing her talking constantly while she looked around the room and drank from her beer occasionally. "I need another one" her lips read as she handed him the empty bottle, he took it gladly and hurried off towards the fridge that was behind Niall. "Having fun Harry?" Niall laughed. "Shut up" he grumbled pulling a bottle out of the fridge. Opening it he walked towards us and stood in between. "I've never dealt with a girl like this before" he sighed in frustration.

"That's because there are no other girls like her" I replied "You're telling me, she's like a movie character, unreal" he exclaimed reaching for a lime wedged and shoving it down the bottle. "Who is she Danielle piped up from next to me, I had forgotten she was there the entire time. "A friend of mine" I replied trying not to sound awkward. "She's very beautiful" she added looking over at her. "Yeah she is" I said in my head. "But she's difficult" Harry added pouring salt into the beer for her. "I have an idea why don't you girls go talk to her, don't girls connect with girls easily? Try to break her out of that shell" Niall stated looking at his bird and Dani. "Yes! Yes! You girls go do that!" Harry exclaimed happily. "No, I'm okay" Danielle replied looking over at Mila again. "I'll do it" Dany said walking away from Niall. Harry followed and handed Mila her beer. "Thanks" she smiled and turned her attention to Dany's extended arm.

After a few more drinks Dany and Mila were cracking up, Niall and I watched as they exchanged numbers and walk over towards us. "You girls having fun?" Niall asked pulling his bird onto his lap "Indeed we were" she giggled. "Are you having fun" Mila asked poking my stomach "Yes I am actually, I would ask you the same thing but I'm pretty sure I know that answer" I replied poking her cheek. She shook her head "Nope" and laughed walking towards the fridge to grab another beer. Harry came up from behind and snatched the beer out of her hands.

"Hey!" She giggled trying to grab it out from his hands. "C'mon you can jump higher than that" he replied lifting his arm up higher. She looked at him then walked away towards some random bloke who was sitting by the breakfast table. She easily took the newly opened beer out of his hand and walked off drinking it. Harry chased after her. "He's way in over his head" Louis laughed walking into the kitchen as Harry ran out. "We'll see" I replied with a laugh. After about 5 minutes we left the kitchen and headed towards the living room where most people were dancing. We all danced around for a while until a door slammed from up stairs. The music quickly shut off and then a shirtless Mila came down the stairs laughing while buttoning up her shirt along with a naked Harry. "Wait! No! Mila, give me a second chance!" He pleaded as she laughed "Get your dick checked first" she laughed pulling on her jacket. She looked over at me with a smile then turned her head back to Harry. "Thanks for inviting me" she smiled then walked out. Harry stood at the bottom of the steps gobsmacked. "That was hysterical!" Louis laughed and soon we all laughed along with him. The entire party "Fuck the lot of you!" Harry yelled running back up the stairs. "Told ya she was a bitch" Andy laughed patting Zayn's who was dying of laughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mind the typos if there is any. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Let me know what you think! What you like, don't like, what you would like to see, anything! Haha thanks for everything! Love you all!! (: