Status: All chapters will be really short

Was It Luck?

Escape

CHAPTER 8
ESCAPE

My eyes fluttered open ever so slowly with my head resting on Cameron's bare chest, slowly tracing his almost muscular chest. "Hey your up" slowly moving my head I turned to face Cameron smiling at me he moved his hand over to hold mine."Morning" I yawned back smiling now too.
"I never want to leave this spot next to you"
"Then don't"
"I have to I have work"
"You have work?"
"Of course how do you think I pay for all this? Be safe while I'm gone ok." With this he slid out of bed getting dressed I watched him thinking about our future and if there even was one. Cameron bent down to kiss me once more before leaving. After about an hour laying in bed I got up dressed found the keys and decide to check the other parts of the building. I stumbled through the dark halls flashlight in hand I had been searching for hours yet I knew Caneron was still not home yet. I don't know why I hadn't told him any thing, this thought was interrupted by the sight of a door with light seeping through the crack under the door. Slowly I moved forward gripping the ice cold door knob and turning it with a creak... Would I like what I find?

.............................................................................................................

Curled up in the fetal position in the corner the floor speckled with dry tears I flinched. The door was opening, quickly I got up running over to the cell door peeking out of the small crack that had formed from my pounding on the door I saw a blur of brown hair going by. "Hello! Please please is it you!" There was a pause as if someone was trying to under stand what was happening "hello.. Are you the one from the vent..."
"Yeah that's me can you please help me!"
There was no answer in reply all I heard was clanking of metal. They had multiple keys and by the sound a lot of them. "I'm sorry all I found was a bag of keys so I have many here... Umm.. I'm... Anonymous who are you?" I was stunned it was her in the flesh err or whatever " I'm Jake" immediately after this I heard a click and a scratch of the cell door against the floor. As soon as she saw my face her eyes grew wide and the bag of keys clattered as they hit the floor but soon I realized she wasn't looking at me... Who was she looking at?