Status: All chapters will be really short

Was It Luck?

Fear

CHAPTER 12
FEAR

my eyes fluttered open yet again but this time they stayed open my vision was blurred but I could still make out an old home in the distance a tired looking woman stood in the door way. "hello" the person under me said it didn't sound like Cameron "what do you want"
"may me and my.. um.. friend come in"
" what is your purpose"
"we need somewhere to stay"
The woman paused for a minute to think "well my home is open for you my name is Anita and who may you be?"
"This is Anonymous-" how did he know my name.... " Im Jake". My head started to spin what the hell was going on........ why did him of all people take me?

....................................................................................................

"do you have a bed Anonymous can use she seems to be hurt"
"I should follow me I'll tend to her wounds right away."
I followed Anita all the way to the back of the house and set Anonymous on the bed she groaned as I did so, wincing in pain as I put her head down. " what even happened to you? you two seem pretty beat" once Anita said this I told her everything the whole truth about Cameron and the fight. She handled it well as if she was thinking as I told her this while she wrapped up Anonymous head with bandages nodding her head every once and a while. When Anita was finished she stood up telling me to follow her again..... were was she taking me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright I'm going to try to finish this book in about 2-3 chapters so it maybe a rushed ending only because I have another book idea but there will be a squeal. Also sorry for my writing skills I'm not very good.