Status: All chapters will be really short

Was It Luck?

Alone

CHAPTER 2
ALONE

I woke up in the same bed but he wasn't there by me any more that made me very uneasy for some reason I wanted to go find him. I couldn't control it I got up out of bed and started walking to the door I've been her for at least a week and hes never left he was always right there waiting for something. I slowly turned the door knob as I stepped onto the cold hard tile floor I heard some one humming I slowly walked toward the noise. I found someone in the kitchen it was him. I waited until he realized my presence barely breathing "there you are" he said this without turning around. I slowly walked into the room being very cautious the cold floor tiles hard against my bare feet. only now he turned toward me and for the first time I really saw him. Long dark brown hair, pale face and he had boyish facial expressions and he said "I'm so happy that you're awake"... Is this what its like to feel you need some one?

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The next morning I woke up in a daze in a messy heap on the floor I knew I was hungover. This was the worst part of drinking I trudged down stairs to see my mom standing in the Kitchen. "morning" I spoke then just after realized my sister was at the table too "Kayla" I said she replied with a soft voice "hey Jake". I sat at the table and mom served my breakfast of eggs and sausage it smelled delicious and I dug in I was so hungry. Kayla whispered across the table "food is the best cure for a hangover" she giggled softly after that I shot her a mean look back "shut up". Mom was heading out for work soon and asked me too head to the grocery store down the road I happily obliged any thing to get me out of this house. I got dressed grabbed my coat and headed out the door frost coated the ground. I guess winter was coming in fast I hadn't even realized I stood there thinking.... am i really alone?